What’s Your Opinion of Vice President Kamala Harris?

by minimus 27 Replies latest jw friends

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Luckily as a Brit in Briainistan, I don't have to worry about her. However, what I've seen (probably from a biased media), makes her look like a typical odious politician we're now seeing in 2021.

• minimus
    minimus

Someone was talking about her on a news radio show and said she was passive aggressive. Hmmm maybe so.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

If people compare her to Pence and remember that the unofficial job of the VP is to support the president, then Pence really had some crap to support and really did a wonderful job of that.
    Harris seems to be still learning how hard that is, even if it's not Trump crap.

• minimus
    minimus

I think Harris is in for herself. She’s not a team player and Biden gleefully has thrown her under the bus. He doesn’t like her. No one really does. Even the friendly press is going after her.

• Jazzbo
    Jazzbo

She's a not very bright slut who screwed her way into office and who masquerades as a minority, she's more Irish than black and more Indian than Irish.

• Gorb
    Gorb

I like that kind of woman. Light skin black, high educated.

Gorb

• carla
    carla

I personally do not like her stand on abortion (to not give aid to a living attempted aborted baby should be repugnant to all in my opinion) (as well as selling baby parts, which is actually illegal and which she apparently finds no issue with) she is an &*(&^% so and so. ;

On abortion, Harris has voted against every pro-life piece of legislation she could, including bills with bipartisan support.

For example, earlier this year she voted against the Pain-Capable Unborn Child Act, which would have protected unborn babies from abortion procedures after the point at which they can feel pain (20 weeks).

Harris also voted against the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act, which would have required doctors present during a failed abortion -- an abortion that results in the birth of a living infant -- to provide the same level of care that would be offered to any other baby at the same stage of development.

Harris voted against Pain-Capable in 2018 and Born Alive in 2019 as well. She also voted against the No Taxpayer Funding for Abortion and Abortion Insurance Full Disclosure Act that would have codified the Hyde Amendment and prohibited abortion coverage in Obamacare.

• minimus
    minimus

She voted against this while she laughed like a hyena.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit