2012 New York Olympic nomination has a correlation with WTS property management

by Gorbatchov 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

I told earlier that I have a longtime contact with a friendly and valuable non-witness insider in the JW-leadership. Our contact has lead to friendship. I had some fun and it was remarkable to see some reactions on this board, that there are no non-witness insiders. I can assure you, there are.

Not long ago, we spoke about the WTS property management. About the financial trouble.

Donations are halting and abuse settlements are increasing. About the property management I am informed that there is a correlation with the 2012 New York Olympic nominations.

WTS has made and offered big plans for housing the atletes and olympic guest in their vacancy property, if New York would get the Olympic nomination in 2012. Of course for financial reasons. They even halted the selling off these buildings prior to the nomination proces. When the nomination got to London, the property came on the market.

It's one of the insider story's that not became public yet.

Gorby

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman
    Thank you for sharing, Gorby.
  • sir82
    sir82
    Interesting if true. Wonder how they would have spun it to the R&F?
  • WingCommander
    WingCommander
    2012 you say? Ummm.......aren't we well past that date?
  • out4good4
    out4good4
    2012 you say?

For Sale.....

Bargain Basement Price.......

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    Interesting stuff, thanks.
  • LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField
    Thanks Gorby, again the WT has somethings going on behind the scenes. If only we could verify it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit