Welcome FlyingHighNow

by xenawarrior 36 Replies latest jw friends

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

Hi FlyingHiNow!! I don't know you but any friend of XW's is a friend of mine. Welcome!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Hi FlyingHiNow!! I don't know you but any friend of XW's is a friend of mine. Welcome!
    Thank you very much. She's one of the nice right down to the molecules and atoms kind of people. Heather

• Mac
    Mac
    Thank you very much. She's one of the nice right down to the molecules and atoms kind of people.

But, she has her "quarks"..........

mac

• gumby
    gumby

Welcome FlyinghighNow,

Xena, SNS, Mac, Oxnard Hamster,Tink, Carmel, Caveman/Czar, , Gumby

Thank you all for the wonderful welcome.

Now then......would it be too much to ask you to go to page 1 and edit this statement like I'm showing above so you could include me? I just wanna be in there somewhere's

Gumby

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Gumby,

Awwww, I'm over the one day time limit for editing it. But I can do this:

Xena, SNS, Mac, Oxnard Hamster,Tink, Carmel, Caveman/Czar and not the least,Gumby!!

Thank you all for the wonderful welcome.

Now then......would it be too much to ask you to go to page 1 and edit this statement like I'm showing above so you could include me? I just wanna be in there somewhere's

Gumby

Gumby, thank you for the adorable welcome there, Lil Green Dude. For that you get your very own:

Thank you, ((((((((((((((((Gumby)))))))))))))))!!!

Heather

• gumby
    gumby

Now your gonna go and make me cry dammit.

I also am good at inviting myself to parties and stuff. All you gotta do is ask and you'd be surprised how many takers there are. Btw......have you got fifty bucks I could have?

Gumby

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Awww wish I did Gum Gums, but hey I did go back and jazz up your welcome a little more. Have a box of Kleenex. Be sure to head over to Shamus' DSL Partay. I'm betting he won't mind if you invite yourself.

Heather

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit