Welcome FlyingHighNow

by xenawarrior 36 Replies latest jw friends

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Mmmmmmmmmm...........Anchovies!!!!!!!!!!! ( Heather) , how did you know?

mac( of the now my nic has a nic class...lol)

I could see them hanging off your little smurf burger. Mackie, while I was baking the pizza I decorated (my avitar) for Christmas. I wonder if that's why the wreath smells like anchovies?

Heather (of the nic nic bestower class)

• Sassy
    Sassy

Heather.. I haven't welcomed you to JWD today yet.. just wanted to make sure you knew I was glad you were here..

• Mac
    Mac

...a nic nic here....a nic nic there...... here, there, everywhere a nic nic ...ol' macsmurfster meant no harm...E I E I OOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

mac(of the salts his 'chovies class)

• morty
    morty

and your even on tune mac...

morty

• morty
    morty

oh I almost forgot, got all excited when Mac was singing,

Welcome Heather, great to have you here....

Morty

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Heather.. I haven't welcomed you to JWD today yet.. just wanted to make sure you knew I was glad you were here..

Thank you SNS. I'm glad you decided to come back to the ExJW boards again.Otherwise we might not have met here on JWD.

I thought this was your welcome:

.. but.. I will welcome you FlyingHighNow... (even if you started a week before me.. ) We love ya here.. glad you made it.. SNS

Heather

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

MacSmurfster, ey? Mackie too sissy for you? I salt almost everything. I once salted my salt.

Heather

• Mac
    Mac

I once salted my nuts and drank directly from the water softener tank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mac, of the salted (but, roasting is out of the question) class!

• Mac
    Mac

Morty,

LOL........ I've never been on tune in my life!!

mac

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    I once salted my nuts and drank directly from the water softener tank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, better that water than the toilet bowl water, right? I know how you salted them. You wore sweat pants in the middle of summer ALL DAY long. Then you took the salt shaker out and salted a can of cashews.

Heather

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit