December 2023 Study Washtowel - Keep recruiting for the cult!

by BoogerMan 12 Replies latest watchtower bible

• BoogerMan
    BoogerMan

December 2023 p. 6 par. 15 - "An especially fine work that gives evidence of our faith is our zealously sharing the good news with others."

Why was nothing said to the 3000 about "preaching?" (Acts 2:41)

Why was nothing said to the 5000 about "preaching?" (Acts 4:4)

Why was nothing said to the Ethiopian eunuch about "preaching?" (Acts 8:30-39)

Why was nothing said to Cornelius or his household about "preaching?" (Acts ch. 10)

JW's are afraid/can't defend their beliefs when questioned at trollies, as instructed at 1 Timothy 3:15.

Parroted response: "Please visit the JW Borg website for answers. We are not here to argue." 🤣

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

December 2023 p. 6 par. 15 - "An especially fine work that gives evidence of our faith is our zealously sharing the good news with others."

I can't believe they didn't toss in a comment about how "our faith" is also made evident by making monetary donations at every opportunity. I'm shocked. . .shocked I say that they didn't pop that into the article somehow.

Of course I have not read it, nor will I read it.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

"I can't believe they didn't toss in a comment about how "our faith" is also made evident by making monetary donations at every opportunity. I'm shocked. . .shocked I say that they didn't pop that into the article somehow.""

Of course. That's all they ever talk about.

• Kosonen
    Kosonen

This is the basis for us to be able to be declared righteous:

Romans 5:6 For, indeed, while we were still weak, Christ died for ungodly men at the appointed time. 7 For hardly would anyone die for a righteous man; though perhaps for a good man someone may dare to die. 8 But God recommends his own love to us in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. 9 Much more, then, since we have now been declared righteous by his blood, will we be saved through him from wrath. 10 For if when we were enemies we became reconciled to God through the death of his Son, how much more we will be saved by his life, now that we have become reconciled. 11 Not only that, but we are also rejoicing in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received the reconciliation.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

December 2023 p. 6 par. 15 - "An especially fine work that gives evidence of our faith is our zealously giving money to the Governing Body so that they can continue to protect their like minded paedophiles."

There! Fixed it for them.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Yes more time, energy and money $$ for the Borg.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

@Punk

The only thing I can fault about your comment above is that I couldn't hit the like button until my thumb wore out.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

2nd that 😏

• NotFormer
    NotFormer

Yet they've cut out the reporting of hours spent in field service. How do they measure zeal now?

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

""How do they measure 'zeal' now""?

People have been talking about ""the comments"" you make at the meetings.

Involvement with the congregation .

Basically ""being seen"" in the serve-us.

Other words "visibility" and/or keeping up appearances.

Same 'ol thing

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit