Saturday Let the Games Begin

by Poztate 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Aprostate Exam
    Aprostate Exam
    My front gate is about 50 yards from my front door. I will be looking out for them to have a chat and ask for a thorough explanation of the new generations theme. I will then ask about the new arrangement for the meeting and how they liked the new song. I will be reading their body language and psychoanalyzing them. I have been asking for a book study to learn the new changes and they never return to me. They still don't know how to explain the new changes. I will try to get into their head. I want a book study to carefully bring them around to understand the bullshit and lies in their doctrine. Men following men "Sheeple".
  • FindTheLost
    FindTheLost

They were at my door yesterday morning before 9:30.

Game is ended this year for me.

• Sabin
    Sabin

I am so glad that you have all put this on here cause I didn't know. The other day my husband got me up early & out the door cause he had a feeling they would show up. Yes they did, left flowers & chocolates for me. My husband dealt with texting them & god help them if they start trying to push me around this time. He isn't the soft touch they think he is. Not anymore.

• Tricked
    Tricked
    Yes, I was out too and had some flowers and a card left. I didn't recognise the name on the card but it was signed off "warmest Christian love".
  • steve2
    steve2

In some Western countries, memorial attendance for the last 2 to 3 years has been lower than in previous years so their scavenging campaign looks like an attempt to beef up attendances. It is nice to know that, in the eyes of the Witnesses, those of us who have left for one reason or another are "scavengeable".

Doesn't matter if there is no spiritual meat on your chalky bones. Say "Yes" and you'll make their year by pumping up attendances worldwide.

So, when they call, keep in mind that JW organization wants a bigger attendance "hit" this year so they can brag that 20,000,000 plus were in attendance.

Oh, and when you're at the memorial venue, make sure you leave a suitable deposit in the donation box.

• Lost and adrift
    Lost and adrift

Oh no it's not thst time already is it?

I was disfellowshipped sometime around September. ..to ne honest I'm not even sure when cos they didn't let me know when it was announced and as my partner was diagnosed with cancer I was dealing with that...my mother has refused to see me since then and my daughter has cut me off as per the rules

If they come near the house I would actually be afraid himself would punch them ! And he is not a violent man but his blood pressure soars at the mention.....

So do I play their game and go along this year and be treated like crap

Or give it a wide berth and give them all something else to bitch about me for and hate me for

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit