Naked Jehovah's Witnesses (bizarre story)

by wannaexit 17 Replies latest jw friends

• hoser
    hoser

They are jws for sure. An older brother was talking to me about it yesterday at the meeting. He knows some involved.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Hoser - They are jws for sure. An older brother was talking to me about it yesterday at the meeting. He knows some involved.

Oh, myyyyyyyyyyyy. I'm laughing.

I expect the Jobos will be saying, 'oh, but they're not real jobos.' Thus buying into the 'no true Scotsman' fallacy.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

Weather for Edmonton on Monday November 6:

High of -6C (21.2F)

Low of -14C (6.8F)

*your fridge temp is plus 4C and your freezer temp is about -18C, for those of you who know nothing about living in sub-freezing temperatures

A little bit nippy for shucking off your clothes and going for a naked joyride. I am still trying to figure out the drug induced logic behind that move. By all of them.

Lol! Talk about a group of people who are highly susceptible to suggestion. Oh my lord

• Moster
    Moster

This is a picture of the home that the car and victims live in. Wealthy enough JW's.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

@moster not your regular jdubs.

• Moster
    Moster

no not your regular run of the mills that's for sure - they live in Nisku (or close to) which is oil country.

waton eluded to same.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    finky Maybe attendance was so low at their Kingdom Hall they decided to kidnap a few people and take them to their Hall for a meeting.
    Fear Obligation , Guilt

Finky it's CASE SOLVED LoL!!I I could never work out where/why the kidnapping came in with this story !!

• waton
    waton

Monday? is that not the only day off for the CO?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit