"Circuits with Congregation Details", Effective September 1, 2016. Official Statistical for Dominican Republic, leaked.

by hildebrando 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• nakanozzi
    nakanozzi

I downloaded it successfuly. Shall I share it with you?

• hildebrando
    hildebrando

By popular demand, all outlines for Circuit Assemblies 2017 and annual pioneer meeting published in language of Shakespeare:

http://hildeydesa.blogspot.cl/2016/07/all-outlines-for-circuit-assemblies.html

• Jesuit Scholar
    Jesuit Scholar

Hey nakanozzi, if you can that would be amazing! I don't know why I have so much difficulty with Scribd. And now Hildebrando has obtained the English version, I'm still having issues. Lol... I first wanted the one language, then I wanted both... Now anything would be great.

• Gayle
    Gayle

This shows "effective Sept 1. July and August are not completed yet. So incomplete?

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

Hey Gayle

This shows "effective Sept 1. July and August are not completed yet. So incomplete?

It's probably data showing set for the new Service Year which starts on 1 September each year

Oh wait, it's not Dominica?

That's all folks!

DarK SpilveR

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

published in language of Shakespeare:

haha, you mean as supposed to Miguel de Cervantes?

Who? Oh, wait, yeah....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntU46kTlfzA

That's all folks!

DarK SpilveR

• nakanozzi
    nakanozzi

Hi Jesuit Scholar. Download files from these links.

PDF1

PDF2

PHF3

PDF4

• Jesuit Scholar
    Jesuit Scholar

Hi nakanozzi!

Thank you! However I only found the following:

PDF1 & PDF2 are identical.

PHD3 is only 1 outline.

And PDF4 is just the letter from the branch.

Maybe the process to create the PDFs failed? Or maybe I tried to access them wrong. Double-check of you don't mind, and see if you find the same as what I found when I clicked on them.

Thanks a ton nonetheless. :-)

• Maralee
    Maralee

Below is the message I get after downloading about half of them. Help! thanks maralee

We're sorry, but your computer or network may be sending automated download queries. To protect our users, we can't process your request right now.

• fastJehu
    fastJehu

I had the same message. Next day it was working again.

2 files could not be dowloaded:

CA-cotk17-E-08.pdf

CA-cotk17-E-09.pdf

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit