"Circuits with Congregation Details", Effective September 1, 2016. Official Statistical for Dominican Republic, leaked.

by hildebrando 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• hildebrando
    hildebrando

Official information of congregations, languages, publishers, elders, ministerial servants, pioneers, special pioners, and names of circuit overseers, all in English:

https://hildeydesa.blogspot.cl/2016/07/asambleas-de-circuito-2017-y-sesion-con.html

Bonus Track in Spanish: All outlines for Circuit Assemblies 2017, and annual pioneer meeting...

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Wow.

How amazing it would be to have this data for the United States or the UK and other European countries.

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

The scribd link is saying that the owner changed it from public to private. Is anybody else getting this?

• fulano
    fulano

Hildebrando, problems with your website...is there another link or put it directly please. I want to know who of the "pendejos" are still on the road.

• average joe
    average joe

hildebrando can you please convert to english or let us download the pages so we can try and convert them ourselves? I can get on the link but i had to tell my browser to ignore the unsafe link. Thx hildebrando..

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

Gracias, Hildebrando. A few decades ago I went to the KH in La Romana (I'm half Domincan).

Question, why do the WT in the DR are called the "Dominican Society of Jehovah's Witnesses"? Isn't "Jehovah" not supposed to care about countries?

• hildebrando
    hildebrando

Average joe:

I will try get the outlines in English; and the website is safe:

https://www.google.com/transparencyreport/safebrowsing/diagnostic/#url=hildeydesa.blogspot.com

Scratchme1010:

The legal corporations Watchtower in Latinoamérica not use the name "Watchtower". Here some examples of the names of their corporations:

Chile: Asociación Cristiana Testigos de Jehová

Argentina y Uruguay: Asociación de los Testigos de Jehová

Colombia: Los Testigos de Jehová

México: Congregación Cristiana de los Testigos de Jehová, A.R.

Venezuela: Testigos de Jehová de Venezuela

Perú: Asociación de los Testigos de Jehová

Thanks for read!

• average joe
    average joe

Oh I am really sorry hildebrando I did not realize my post accidentally implied your site might be unsafe. I have been there many times and never had an issue. When i first logged in the site it came up looking strange and there was a security issue but I think it was just cause the site didn't load properly or some other reason. The site is safe and I didnt need google to tell me so :) Sorry for the bad wording thx dude

• fulano
    fulano

The same old boricuas and the mexican tiger Leon. Than the long flaco Cabral, still waisting his time.

• Jesuit Scholar
    Jesuit Scholar
    link is saying that the owner changed it from public to private. Is anybody else getting this?
    I am getting the same thing. Are they available on Google Drive or other..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit