I'm going to see the Darkness :)

by reboot 15 Replies latest social entertainment

• Panda
    Panda

WHOA SOmeones been working on his sixpack, GGAM... I remember when Jim Morrison sans tee shirt was the super sexy poster to have, and these guys probably aren't even on drugs.

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Whats the link to their message board? I would love to join. The are really cool.

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

I downloaded their song and listen to it all the time. I just cant hit the note where he sings "guitar" lol

• reboot
    reboot

Ballistic......wholesome??!...eerrrrr.........lets just say my concience is happy lol

Billy-OMG.....!!! * searches frantically*......where did I put his email addy?

Panda;

and these guys probably ar'nt even on drugs..

now Jim WAS practically perfect.....lmao-you think they're rock-babies huh?! i'll let you know

stefanie-glad i've indoctrinated you enjoy....good site is'nt it?

7 hours..............

• ballistic
    ballistic

so, how was it?

• reboot
    reboot

It was incredible Brian.Worth the 3 hour nightmare trip there...

They were SO good- the sound quality was amazing-the atmosphere was like one big party; i guess there were only around 1500-2000 people there in a smallish venue-it was packed and the floor rocked from start to finish!

At one point Justin disappeared from the stage and appeaed next to us and was picked up, in a sitting position and crowd surfed still playing his guitar perfectly as he travelled above us and across the whole width of the gig.I was 1' from the pink, zebra print spandex jumpsuit- lol

There were a lot of men dressed up in wigs etc and leopard print stuff- it was such a laugh- I nearlt got crushed a few times and got my arse felt continually by the bloke behind Shock 2- had to keep elbowing him but hey, it was worth it

What a show- did you know they were in Bournemouth? if theyre still to go there you'd LOVE it.Incredible- I am now going back on ebay to look for tickets to Brixton and Liverpool and Manchester!

If anyone gets a chance to see them i'd say go- you'd have a ball-I think theyre on top of the pops tomorrow-and theres a live concert on radio 1 tomorrow as well

They've really cheered me up - better than prozac anyday!Jump For Joy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit