I'm going to see the Darkness :)

by reboot 15 Replies latest social entertainment

• reboot
    reboot

I'm off to see the best band in a long time on Wednesday night.I'm SO excitedBouncy 3

And it's all thanks to Simon that i'm going to make it as he's just sorted out my pay pal problems.

Thanks Simon- you're wonderful-Blowing Kissesi'll take my camera phone and report back !

• ChimChim
    ChimChim

never heard of them, but I'm glad that you get this oppotunity

C.C

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Are they the ones that do that song..I believe in a thing called love????

I love that song, it rocks! They remind me of Queen

• Gadget
  • Angharad
    Angharad

Have fun Reboot !!!!

• amac
    amac

The Darkness are saving rock n roll from a most otherwise certain death! Have fun!

• Simon
    Simon

I must be getting old ... I'd never heard of them - the only person I know on Top of the Pops is Kylie and that wasn't because of her music

Hope you have a great time reboot and I was glad to help.

Thanks Simon- you're wonderful-Blowing Kissesi'll take my camera phone and report back !

Kisses ... that has to make it all worthwhile !!

• reboot
    reboot

Here they are guysSpinning...Stefanie, you're right they're the ones responsible for 'I believe in a Thing called Love' they remind me of Queen too- but mixed with the Cure AD/DC and Slade too ...lol

The last time I went to Plymouth was for the convention lol - 20 hours to go-i'll send you some of their music Simon...

• ballistic
    ballistic

I haven't heard this, I might download some to check it is wholesome listening LOL. They have a really busy message board / forum!!!

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

The Lead Singer looks a bit like Abaddon in that piccie.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit