March 1, 2017 BOE Re: Update on Local Design/Construction Arrangement

by wifibandit 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

wifibandit: video will be considered the week of May 1, 2017.

thanks interesting

I understand that in the UK they will get a video regarding the bethel relocation project - as promised at the 'special meeting' a few weeks back.

• freddo
    freddo

5.34 (Attractive brunette sister) " ... a lot of paperwork involved with building a kingdom hall ... "

5.38 Brother: "The majority of the construction moving forward will be renovations ..."

(bold italics mine)

So ... not new build then. Where would I have got that idea from ...

• kpop
    kpop

NotBlind 2 months ago

This is now the 2nd video in about 6 months that will be played at Kingdom Hells about the LDC 'arrangement.' And when I say arrangement, I mean shell game.

These people are producing more videos about LDC than the LDC is producing building projects. It's now been over 2 years since the big 3-hour online elders' assembly, and the number of KH's this great arrangement has produced in the USA is barely out of the single digits.

Meanwhile, congregation savings accounts were confiscated, circuit savings accounts were confiscated, local congregations with paid-for buildings are being told to pay an eternal rent/payment toward future construction, GB members are begging for money on TV, donated tools and machinery were sold for cold hard cash, printing of magazines has been all but shut down, hundreds of millions of dollars were gained from the sale of Brooklyn, and the few thinking JW's that are left are wondering where all the money went.

This organization is in full lockdown mode, and once Warwick is fully operational (within a few weeks), they will hunker down even more.

The LDC has existed for about 2 years, but it is already a failure. The lack of building projects (whether new construction or remodels) has not gone unnoticed by the R&F. This failed LDC idea will soon go the way of the Green Bible, the Pioneer Assist Others program, and the Trinity Brochure. Soon, the GB will declare the LDC arrangement a smashing victory, say it is no longer needed, and replace it with something else.

If anyone with half a brain questioned whether God was directing the Tower Slave International organization, observing the folly of the do-nothing LDC should remove all doubt.

Ok, wow. This is everything I wanted to write but was too lazy! Thank you! Sums up nicely how powerful the Borg mind control can be since most should be beyond the "let's ask questions" phase and onto the "honey, we're in a cult" phase.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

Well, that is 12 minutes and 7 seconds I won't get back.

Another dog and pony show! WT has to keep letting the rank and file know that their money is being used "wisely." I believe a lot of JW's are questioning things.

Hey girls, did you notice how the sisters noted that they are assistants to their husbands. Like a secretary! I work with so many women who could run circles around these men. Window washers/janitors by day, super heros by night. At least they get to wear a suit and feel important.

So they had to give up family, pets and one guy said kids are growing so fast. You have got to be kidding me. WT wants you to give up everything for THEM. NO...THERE NOT A CULT! It just goes to show how gullible people can be. I'd like to see the interview of these ones in about 20-30 years when WT has replaced them with new models. Out with the old, in with the new!!!

Mrs. Toes

• steve2
    steve2

The majority of the construction moving forward will be renovations ..."

This is an organization not preparing for growth in meeting attendances.

I wonder why?

Oh, of course, because little growth is occurring.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit