CO said; “Friends (plural) who’ve been raised in the truth are beginning to have doubts regarding their faith”

by pistolpete 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Me.Wonderful
    Me.Wonderful

Every health authority in the US is reporting 99% of covid deaths are in the unvaccinated yet nearly half the population refuses to believe its real or harmful or whatever. Not really sure what the reason is.

Moral of the story is the Watchtower isn't going anywhere. There is still hundreds of millions if not billions of gullible morons ready to buy into the nonsense. Live your best life and don't hold your breath your local kingdom hall is going away.

• careful
    careful

Thx so much PP for the OP and report. Thx too FFG for your thoughts. Those in charge of the org are really living in their own world, out of touch with young Witnesses. Indeed, it will be educational to see how things develop when in-person meetings and the D2D work begins again.

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

Won't be long until the Org stops reporting numbers altogether, especially anything that is unfavorable.

Partakers, meeting attendance, publisher count, hour count, I think all of those will eventually stop being reported.

They will give some sort of BS reason why it makes no sense to report that and the Jdubs will gladly accept.

• TD
    TD

JW eschatology lies in shambles and nobody seems to know how to pick up the pieces.

It's not just the overlapping generation nonsense (Although that's bad enough..)

The people who were stood up in 1935 and told clearly and unequivocally that they were the great crowd are gone (Even the youngest would be over 100 today) and there is zero explanation for why.

I'm surprised more JW's aren't having serious doubts.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Most JWs today (guessing 2/3) came in after the 1975 fiasco so most know absolutely nothing about that failure (not to mention 1914/1918/1940s etc) unless they’ve explored the lie on the internet or have been informed about it by some rabid apostate. Still, I think a great number are having serious doubts.

• hoser
    hoser

Born ins are there for the social aspect. Most don’t believe enough to actually put forth much effort.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit