Watchtower June 2020 Article, '' Return to Me''

by RULES & REGULATIONS 32 Replies latest watchtower bible

• LV101
    LV101

LHG - About 1990 I was told there were so many people waiting to study with witnesses the society decided to make it more difficult to become a JW. Lots of baptism questions, more books needed to be studied before one could become a JW. I was told the witnesses could be more "selective" of who they wanted to become associated with as members. That sounds Christ-like to me! Can you imagine - those judgmental losers.

• asp59
    asp59

So they want People to return to org that is not lead by holy spirit? They wrote that on WT. Whats the point then. They seem really confused

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Its been a few years now since my niece and her two boys visited my wife and I as they were leaving the town we are living in to go where the need is great? They never even visited her mother or stepfather when leaving.

And we never hear anything more from her when these articles about returning to the Borg come out.I`m sure while she lived here she let the Elders know we were JW`s and that I was an MS and just don`t attend anymore.

However we have never had a shepherding call from any of the Elders in the 14 years we have been living here.

I might add that in the mid 70`s we did live here for a year and attended this congregation before we moved interstate and joined another congregation.

Do you ever get the feeling , what`s wrong with me ? Why haven`t they tried to get me back in ? LOL

• Autumnsnow
    Autumnsnow

You all have such true criticisms of the organization,even bringing out the idolatry! God=organization! Many of you have are smart and have “Come out of her”.

1. Years ago I started to really see things and have some of the same comments. The elders decided to come after me. I will tell of some of the pain caused by being pursued by sociopaths (elders). I guess I was reading the Bible too much and commenting on what I read. I prayed for truth no matter from where. Read one of the articles That really opened my eyes. Some of you want like it but some may recognize truth like I did. Go easy on me. I am new
  • Magnum
    Magnum
    Autumnsnow: I prayed for truth no matter from where. Read one of the articles That really opened my eyes. Some of you want like it but some may recognize truth like I did. Go easy on me. I am new

I don't get what you're saying here. "One of the articles" in JW literature? 'Opened your eyes' in what way? The "truth" about what?

Are you saying that after initially thinking JWdom was wrong, you 'had your eyes opened' and changed your mind?

I'm not asking this in a challenging way; I just really want to know what you mean, and I welcome your point of view even if I disagree with it.

• Mr.Finkelstein
    Mr.Finkelstein

Jehovah's spirit was never there with the Watchtower Corporation/Jworg., Satan's spirit was always there, the lies and deceptions are a true indication of that..

• Mr.Finkelstein
    Mr.Finkelstein

Yes return to us so that we can destroy your families and your relationships with relatives or friendships you make at work.

So we can oppress your emotional and intellectual growth, instill fear inducing provocations to and your children if you have any.

So we can manipulate and exploit you to work building are training indoctrination centers (Kingdom Halls)

So we extrapolate money from you , even though you probably need it for yourself in your living necessities.

Take a look at this GB member, does he look like a guy that could harm you ?

JWs, The WatchTower Society, Child Abuse and Disfellowshipping

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

The super elder did not share how he did it, keeps it for him self 😆

G.

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte

Something isn't right with the elder that "brought back" 40 people. I can see two scenarios:

1) Its a fanatic that threthened them with disfellowshipping if they didn't come back

or

2) They lived in a region where where the last brother with priviledges in their congretation moved to some place else. With no one to organize their meetings, they became inactive for a month or two. Having heard of their situation, this elder from a near by congregation invited them back into his congregation.

I'd go with option two. But of course, Watchtower would spin it out of context to illustrate a point.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

According to TOMO, “inactive” ones will “go the same way” as the wicked at the Big A. My mom doesn’t believe TOMO said that, but it’s recorded for all eternity on the internet...

If any “God” actually supports those idiots then I don’t want to be in that Universe so I’m going to take my chances.

DD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit