U.K. Nurse Vaccinated With Covid Shot Has Covid Weeks After Getting Vac!

by minimus 52 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Someone I know from England is a nurse. She told me there was an outbreak at the hospital and she got the virus after being vaccinated. She said she was told it probably would have been much worse for her had she not gotten vaccinated.

It just shows you can still get the vacs and STILL GET THE VIRUS.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

the vaccination lessens the impact of the symptoms.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

And that is why even after all the hype about a "vaccine" being the silver bullet to beat the virus we are now being told by the "experts" that we must continue living life as slaves to the government mandates. Wear a mask, even in your own home in some areas I have heard. Continue to secularly disfellowship our fellow citizens, do not have more than 6-10 people in your home if they are nor members of your own household, and on and on and on and on for the rest of out lives.

The "vaccine" was NEVER about peoples health or opening up countries and economies, it was ALWAYS a tool to ratchet the government control ever tighter!

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

So, it’s just like the flu. Get a vaccine, virus mutates, some people still get it. Some people still die, even some young people. But we don’t shut down society and the economy for the flu.

People these days have lost all perspective on risk.

• minimus
    minimus

The vac was supposed to fix everything. Get the shots and you really don’t have to worry about contracting the virus or giving it. BS

• minimus
    minimus

MMM, even if we saved the lives of only one person, it’s worth closing everything down.

• pistolpete
  • Simon
    Simon

The vaccine is not 100% effective - some people will still get the virus after being vaccinated. Even at 90% that means 1 in 10 people would still get it (but 1 is better than 10, unless it's you)

The situation with Israel is slightly concerning - despite a very high rate of vaccination the rate of positive cases has not gone down. It's possible that fewer people are getting tested because fewer have symptoms, but at this point the needle should have moved dramatically and it doesn't appear to have, so far.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

the UK passed the 100,000 today.

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

Very well could be the new mutation of the virus. Also could be that her body did not develop the immunity needed. I don't really see anything here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit