Dinosaurs in Paradise

by The Real Edward Gentry 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Splash
    Splash
    TREG I've been researching dinosaurs and God's reason for not preserving these beasts beyond the flood of Noah's day.

So the Bible lies then. Noah was not instructed to preserve two of every kind at all. He was told to exclude certain animals to ensure their extinction.

Why does the Bible lie about this? What else has it lied about?

Maybe you don't "think outside the box" quite as much as you imagine you do.

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

If TREG starts a cult, I'm in!

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Lol x2 dubstepped! Oh the fun we would have

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

At first I thought you were serious, TREG. I had a good laugh.

• Vidiot
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice

The bible says that god (the invisible, non existent loony in the sky), is making 'all things new' (don't start singing).

I'm sure dinosaurs and unicorns and all manner of creative spin-off will be in paradise on Earth. But not apostates....never apostates.

• jws
    jws

Used for war and that's why god didn't bring them aboard the ark?

Let's assume there's one bit of truth to the flood story - which there isn't.

They why couldn't man have used some existing large animals to wipe out the other peoples. They've used elephants before. Why didn't they accomplish the same with rhinos or hippos?

According to the bible, these animals ate meat after the flood. Yes, *IF* the flood were true, mankind might not last very long - or many other species at levels so small extinction was possible. All a t-rex has to do is get off the boat and eat the female cow and cows are extinct. Or any other animal (except those with 7).

Stop being an idiot and a troll Ed.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Darn. Just when I thought the Flintsones was a documentary.

• sparky1
    sparky1

Dinosaurs in Paradise?...............Yabba Dabba Doo!

• Onager
    Onager

If the OP was true then current humans would have weaponised Blue Whales and would already be prepared to counter any piddly little dino threat.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit