Geoffrey Jackson wanting to speak to Jesus

by notsurewheretogo 9 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo

I'm still amazed he said this when he was questioned by the RC in Austraila...

If anyone is in any doubt that the GB are "full on in" then that statement he made just proves these GB guys are 100% captive to the concept that they are chosen by God to be Guardians of the Galaxy er I mean Doctrine.

These guys actual think, 100%, they are anointed and chosen by God to run His physical organisation on earth and that they will indeed co-rule in heaven with JC...Geoffrey wants to chat to JC about the inadequate child abuse policies that the WT have since JC actually runs the show from heaven.

The GB are not master criminals or intelligent people who know how to dupe people or trick them, they fully believe 100% the bull they preach.

Mental.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    NSWTG - they fully believe 100% the bull they preach.

I'm not totally convinced they all are. I really think some of them at least, are in it for the cash and power and don't believe a bit of it.

• sir82
    sir82

Jackson knew perfectly well that his comments were being recorded and that quite a few JWs would end up seeing it.

Of course he's going to put on the same "show" he does anywhere else.

• prologos
    prologos
    it sounded as he was joking when he said that. belittling the Commission's authority in the process.
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Pretty sure there's a number of XJWs out there who'd be only too happy to help him on his way...
  • LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

What I think doesn't really matter except to me but my 2 cents is the GB are sociopaths and so are their kiss up helpers. They are only interested in power, status, and soon living in their lakeside estate like big shots.

They want all your money, before death and after. Greedy.

You have to do what they say even though this Big Boys Club (GB) keep moving the 'goal' post. Arrogant.

They allow pedophiles to roam freely in amongst others who are unknowing. They honestly do not care about the victims. Unfeeling, EVIL bastards.

The GB lie but they don't get DF for it. Hypocrites!

-----> During the ARC, I felt Geoffrey was having his own brand of fun telling them he 'hoped' to talk to Jesus. Unbalanced, delusional, old fashioned, unscientific.

Side question: Geoffrey Jackson as an accepted anointed one, does he not know when he and his other anointed GB members point fingers at all the people they point at and call loony for partaking, that they all have fingers pointing back at themselves? lol

LoisLane

• Dunedain
    Dunedain

They are mentally diseased humans. They, literally, hear voices in their heads. What i dont understand, is if they truly are "anointed", then by definition they have a connection to Jehovah, and Jesus, and ARE in contact with them. They are, supposedly, the direct channel from God and Jesus. They have BEEN touting for years that God and Jesus "talks" to them. So, why does Jackson, WISH he could talk to Jesus, i thought he already was.

OR

Maybe, its a group of regular old men. Who are dilusional, self imposed, egotistical, maniacs. They think the voices in their heads, are God "anointing" them, and speaking to them. So, its either, they beleive this, and in turn they clearly have mental issues, or they dont beleive this, and then they are truly evil men, in it for only money, and power. Either way, this org is SICK, from the top on down to the bottom.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I think the GB have handlers. They do what they are told. Someone has dirt on all the current GB.

I agree, the GB are unstable.

DD

• Dunedain
    Dunedain
    @ Data-dog - Lol, yeah i bet you are right, they probably do have handlers. I can picture each GB member having an effeminate, tight pants wearing, bow tie sporting, skinny dude, as an "assistant". They let them know, "how wonderful" their talk was, and that they looked " soooo cute on jw.org today". Oh Mr. Jackson, let me shine that pinky ring for you, and "fix that pocket scarf". A little powder on your nose, and you are all set my little angel.
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

@ Dunedein...

Terrific.

Now I'm picturing Anthony Morris III with an "entourage"...

Thanks for that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit