Did you attend the ''Always Rejoice!'' 2020 Convention? You missed out on true HAPPINESS!

by RULES & REGULATIONS 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Fadeaway1962
    Fadeaway1962

First assembly I never listened to, then again the last few I did attend I never listened to either 😂

• cookiemaster
    cookiemaster

JoenB75 that would be a good marketing move. It's one of the few times I've seen them use someone I'd actually describe as beautiful. Certainly easy on the eyes and a great relief after looking at those gibbering old men for hours on end.

• Mr.Finkelstein
    Mr.Finkelstein

I stopped going to JW assemblies 30 years ago due to the lies, ignorance, fear mongering, man made corruption, the pretentiousness and human stupidity.

I'm glad I did, I prefer the truth, intellectual honesty, fact based educated knowledge, more humanistic values which mankind can offer

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

The virtual convention was great.

I couldn't wait for the next episode of the Nita and Jade story.

Nita was soo cute, happy and cheery.

Jade was so adorable. I loved her and her attitude. "Let's do this".

It added realism to it but Nita seemed too pioneerish.

They didn't say what happened to the boyfriend.

Of course this is the main reason to go to meetings and assemblies.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

The Nita and Jade LOVE STORY.....to be continued!!!

Sizzling hot chemistry!!! That story right there is going to begin an AVALANCHE of fan fiction!! They are also the first JW “actresses” who actually have some acting talent! They certainly weren’t as wooden as the usual cast. I think the casting director did a great job actually. Although he (definitely a he, too important a job) is probably going to live to rue the day he chose them, though!! 🤣🤣

They’re going to become waaaay more famous than Kevin Bunker IMHO. I’m just longing for our first JW convention celebrity to come over to the dark side.....with those two preferably in a hot lesbo-love story flourish!🤣

• Jofi_Wofo
    Jofi_Wofo

Nita and Jade were both hot af. A lot of the young women they use in the videos over the years have been easy on the eyes. Not a coincidence, I'm sure.

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

Oh yeah. I got tired of them saying a speaker was Helper to this or that committee. Back in the day, we would all know who the Bethel Heavies were without such introductions.

• Reazon22
    Reazon22

I heard there was a part in the program where they mention not to listen to anything negative about the organization, even if it’s true! Can anyone confirm? I heard that noise canceling headphones were used as an example!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit