Cute: A Goose Quacked And Pecked At A Cop’s Car. When He Followed Her, He Couldn’t Believe What He Saw!

by Hecce 31 Replies latest social current

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

I saw this story a few months ago and it reminded me of when I was about 6 or 7 we had a cat that I was particularly fond of and she was also fond of me and that meant a lot to me. One night she kept jumping up onto my bed and back down off of it, meowing loudly until I woke up and followed her to a closet down the hall. Once I was there, she jumped into a cardboard box containing some old clothes and she began having kittens right there in front of me. I was touched that she chose to come and get me rather than my parents or my siblings and insisted that I follow her to the closet before she would begin giving birth.

Since I was a kid, I have always had (what I imagine to be) a special bond with animals and I could never understand why God made it so that even though they were innocent, they too were punished along with mankind. Looking back, I even resented him for this among a lot other unfair and unkind things he allowed to happen in this world.

Even though this story had a happy ending, the way my brain is wired, I can't help but wonder about all the animals who are mistreated or who don't get the help they need or who die in the wild of illnesses or injuries not to mention eaten by another animal . I can't stand seeing those Sara McLachlan animal cruelty ads on TV. I have to immediately switch them off.

• rh3988
    rh3988

I can't stand seeing those Sara McLachlan animal cruelty ads on TV. I have to immediately switch them off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okgrjiqnNCM

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit