January 2018 Study Watchtower - if only J.W.'s knew the truth!

by The Fall Guy 13 Replies latest watchtower bible

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Oh I know it all is ultimately from the same place, I just thought it would be a good opportunity to let those in the hall know where their money is going. So if anybody's planning an exit and has nothing to lose, why not wait til the next resolution time and then raise your hand 😜

• Listener
    Listener

Since the GB are striving to be faithful and discreet in regards to their finances, it is obvious that they are failing. Their one and only excuse is that they are imperfect and fallible.

Listening to their broadcast, they are puffed up with pride about their necessary changes, it's exciting to them.

• LV101
    LV101

Listener - If they're all prideful are they really concerned about going broke? Must not be worried about their new digs! I guess no humility for those chums.

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

Regarding the org's secretive paedophile payouts - a thought just occurred to me last night:

One of the reasons that victims are required by the org to sign confidentiality agreements, (Candace Conti etc.) is not only to prevent the media from informing rank & file J.W.'s about the mi££ion$ being used to compensate J.W. victims of child-rape, but also to give the org a rock-solid conversation-stopper to any J.W./'s who asks about the amounts being wasted - "Sorry Brother, but by court order we are not allowed to discuss such matters." Win-win for the org.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit