Oiuji boards

by got my forty homey? 34 Replies latest watchtower bible

• got my forty homey?
    got my forty homey?

Ok, so we all know that the Society if against Ouija boards. But even many "worldy" spirtualist and ufo types say Ouija boards are dangerous.

So, have any of you ever messed around with one?

I did with my wife and sister in law and all it spewed out was meaningless garbage. I think its a gag or something. I mean some questions it did answer correctly, but it was sort of like the Jamaican Lady on tv from the Psysic network who tells your future. It told me things that already happened, I wanted to know the know the freakin future!

NADA>>>

So whats your Ouiji board story?

• archangel01
    archangel01

Stay Away from That kind of stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's a doorway to the demons!!!!!!

You want to know the real future Read your Bible with the Help of the Holy Spirit! Read the Book of Matthew & Revelation.

In Christ

Michael

• morty
    morty

They scare me.....will not go near them!...not my cup of tea...JW or not.

• Panda
    Panda

They are a fun game to torment your Christian friends with. I like to read my friends their tarot cards and they are at first so amazed but then I remind them that I know their life stories and can manipulate the cards abd their meanings SHEEEEESH But it is fun.

• Haereticus
    Haereticus

"Ok, so we all know that the Society if against Ouija boards."

Yes, against since 1953 and pro before.

• SM62
    SM62

Haereticus,

Is this true? The WTS were pro-ouija before 1953? Do you have any more info on that?

This is just something I've always been interested in.

Terri

• Haereticus
    Haereticus

SM62

http://www.premier1.net/~raines/ruthoccult.html

Try Google with occult+any selected word ang you will find more.

Mark

• Momofmany
    Momofmany

I used to play with one when I was in high school. It was my grandmother's. I was amazed with the stuff it did. I have to say, when we, my sister and I, talked about God or anything of the like, the little thingy (Love my terminology or what?) would fly off and hit the wall. Pretty weird.
    I don't think I would ever use one again.

• Mulan
    Mulan

I've posted this before but there are lots of new ones so will do it again.

I played with one when I was about 10, with a girl from my school, at her house. Being silly little girls we asked questions about boys and when we would get married. It told me I would marry someone named David when I was 18.

I did, but I was 17..............pretty close.

• Enishi
    Enishi

Someone should try asking an Ouija board how to bring down the Watchtower.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit