3.Optimistic are you

4. Happy are you

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

1. 10

2. 10

3. 10

4. 10

It is all coz of my upbringing- humble, modest and hardworking.

Zing

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

1.Honest 10 why? Because- I once was looking for a nice gift for a friedn. Apart from that I had to get some other things too. So I went to this one stop for all shop and picked up a load of itmes. Along with them was a organiser type bag which I put on the counter (mind you I did not have any personal stuff with me in my hand and possibly this is where the mistake happened by the staf) . The man behind the counter scanned all items but not the organiser bag( which was the most expensive item as that was the gift for my friend). I did not realisse that he had not scanned it and walked ou t the shop. While walkin ghome I thought something did not add up. So thought I will see to it later. When I arrived home n was sorting things out , i checked the receipt and saw no mention of the organiser bag on it. So walked back with it and explained to him that he had not not charged me for it. He was so so happy that I went back to pay for the item, . He was surpirsed at my honesty n we bacame good friends. Whenever I am at his hop he introduces me to people in there n never forgets to praise me n state the incident to people there.

I am proud to say that I have never ever taken anything dishonestly at all. Mnay such instances, opportunities I came face to face with n could have gotten away with it but that is not how I have been brought up.

Therefore 10/10

Not braggign just saying.

Zing

• Tameria2001
    Tameria2001

I'm honest, but if I say 10 I would be lying. A total of 10 on honesty would not be a very likable person.

Wife to her husband, "Do these jeans make my butt look big?"

Husband to his wife, "No dear, those jeans don't make your butt look big,"

Now if the husband was being totally honest to his wife he would say, "No dear your jeans don't make your butt look big, your butt makes your butt look big." lol

• Hairtrigger
    Hairtrigger

11 maybe 12

14 if yu are a JW!

And about 25 if you are of the 1440000 ! Definitely a 100 if yu are one of the 8 popes at Warwick with scotch on it!

• Theonlyoneleft
    Theonlyoneleft

🤣🤣🤣

I’m not perfect but I try my best.

Optimism?! Not always.

Humble?! Sometimes.

Happy?! I prefer contentment.

Better to be content than searching to achieve the hype of happy moments that might never come!

Honesty?! I’ve just demonstrated that. 😋 😉

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

1. I'm a 5 when it comes to honesty...I really don't mind being dishonest...falls under the category of Theocratic Warfare which I've learned from leadership of WT.

2. When it comes to humble...I'm a 5. Again I've learned from the leadership of JWs of how to be an arrogant asshole when I want to be!

3. I'm a 10 when it comes to being optimistic. I'm very optimistic that WT has some very dark days ahead!

4. I'm a 10 when it comes to being happy. I'm extremely happy being in my PIMO state of mind...I'll be even happier once I'm totally out of this cult!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Which is the magic combination that’ll make women everywhere swoon with desire?

•  The Bethelite
    The Bethelite

My numbers are

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    • With 10 being the highest, how....

1.Honest are you 9

2.Humble are you 9

3.Optimistic are you 0

4. Happy are you -100

Share this

Google+