Does anyone here watch the walking dead?

by Butyoucanneverleave 16 Replies latest social entertainment

• ULFBERHT
    ULFBERHT
    I'm done with it. Every season is the same old redundant story. Nothing ever changes. They find a cool place to live for a while, then it gets ruined and they have to leave. After that they run into/get captured by a group of miscreants and have to fight their way out of the situation. A key player dies...wash, rinse, repeat. Same shit, different season. Blah.
  • MarkofCane
    MarkofCane
    I hope this show doesn't end like "LOST". Now that was such a waste of time. I bet Rick will wake up and it was all just a dream. That will only make sense if you remember how it started.
  • stephanie61092
    stephanie61092

**POTENTIAL SPOILER ALERT**

I was disappointed. Of course I was kept on the edge of my seat, that's a given. However, I've read the graphic novels. The whole season teased that the finale would be in correlation to the 100th comic.

In the comic, Glenn is beat to death with Lucille. Now, it's not crazy for the show to stray from the comic (i.e. Maggie's father being beheaded by the governor instead of Tyrese). Darrel isn't even a character in the comic and Andrea is still alive. So who knows.

I just personally felt that the finale contained too many separate story lines and the big drum roll ended uneventfully as they're choosing to not reveal who was beat by Negan.

There is such a thing as too many cliff hangers.

• flipper
    flipper

BUTYOUCANEVERLEAVE - Nice thread. Thanks for posting. My wife and I are HUGE Walking Dead fans. With Comcast cable they have Xfinity on Demand so if you miss Sunday nights episode you can catch it Monday night. Our neighbor a 42 year old father of a 5 year old and 2 year old comes over Monday nights to watch it with us as he doesn't have cable. It gets him out of the house away from his kids ( his wife isn't into Walking Dead ) . So we have fun with it analyzing beforehand what might happen and to which character . Who's gonna live or who is going to die ? You know- gruesome stuff like that.

KInd of like analyzing a big game in baseball or football only we analyze Walking Dead. Really kind of fun ! LOL

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Ok I've watched it now...

(remember we are on the other side of the world so it's shown later)

Wow! It is getting really intense! The tension in this episode was almost unbearable....

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    I haven't seen that episode yet but the preacher guy minister who still has is black suit and white collar on reminds me of JWs. If a zombie apocolypse hit the world they would still be true believers that there s still a God who cares.
  • Butyoucanneverleave
    Butyoucanneverleave
    SPOILER! Just wanted to know who's a fan or not. I was disappointed in not knowing who got the axe (bat). I personally think it was Abraham. Still a big fan. The last 10 minutes had my stomach in knots.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit