Does anyone here watch the walking dead?

by Butyoucanneverleave 16 Replies latest social entertainment

• Butyoucanneverleave
    Butyoucanneverleave
    If so, what did you think about tonight's season finale?
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    Are you trying to spoil it for those who only have Netflix? I saw the first 5 seasons. Season 6 is not yet on Netflix.
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2
    No spoilers please!
  • Island Man
    Island Man

I watch it. But I haven't seen the finale yet - it hasn't been uploaded to the pirate video streaming sites as yet.

• Island Man
    Island Man
    Ha! It's been uploaded. I'll let you know my thoughts when I'm done watching...
  • MarkofCane
    MarkofCane
    Fear of the walking dead, is a better show.
  • Simon
    Simon
    Are you trying to spoil it for those who only have Netflix? I saw the first 5 seasons. Season 6 is not yet on Netflix.
    No spoilers please!

What? We're not allowed to discuss it because you haven't watched it yet? How long do we need to wait - years?

If you don't want spoilers then DON'T CLICK ON A TOPIC ABOUT IT !!!

It's not like the topic is called "Han Solo Dies"

It was a pretty intense episode. In fact the most intense one yet. And we now have to wait till next season to find out the outcome.

Actually, TWD is becoming a bit too traumatic to watch. It's bordering on not really being enjoyable to watch even though it is gripping. Can't they ever just have a nice day and get ahead?

"Hey Rick, we found a truck full of beer and then a busload of stranded cheerleaders who have mysteriously survived."

No, it's all misery all the time.

• Khaleesi
    Khaleesi
    Haha i a when agree with simon, just because they didn't watch it doesn't mean the rest of us can't discuss the episodes... sorry, if anyone doesn't watch it when it airs then it's on them & too bad ;).... Anyway one show more over & the waiting begins for next season.... &, one more to begin later this month: "winter is Coming"
  • Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once
    I loved The Walking Dead but like so many shows that seem to outlive their timelines it has become an exercise of "Catch and release". It never ends, captured and escape etc. This gets old. There's the creep of the season and all his evil disposition to endure. Now its Negan. Ho hum. Never thought I'd say it but I watch it based on habit now.
  • the girl next door
    the girl next door
    I was disappointed in the season finale. Yes we gained insights into Morgan's character. We were introduced finally to the real Negan. But there was no crescendo in this episode. I felt slighted with being teased with a fade to black that left me as clueless as the teaser a week before. I can't help but walk away from this season finale feeling I was victim of commercial marketing 50% story, 50% commercials and left hanging on who Lucille claims. The 100th issue of the comics did not shy away from giving the goods and I feel the TV series disrespected that assumed tradition by baiting and switching. Great you hooked fans to tune in months from now to find out who buys the farm, but you may have driven fans away who feel they deserved more. Writers are going to have to make it up to fans when the season resumes, but I think it is a tall order. Not the best season finale. There are clues if you study camera angles and lighting and even script. But I won't post my guess as it would be a spoiler. Still a marvelous TV show. Still a fan. Just slightly disappointed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit