Sydney International Convention

by ozziepost 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Shamus,

It wasn't just one person, but came from the branch committee.

As for police.......well frankly, why bother? After all, we've seen the truth about "the Troof" because of them so we're onward and upward. They did us a favour really.

Bliss,

I won't be taking up their kind offer, so you'll just have to go alone!!!!!

We're both well and enjoying 'witnessing' too!

How's the shiraz going?

Cheers, OzzieCheers 2

• shamus
    shamus

I guess you're right in some aspects there, Ozzie.

I just hate how they think that they are above "man made laws" that they are supposed to be subjected under. They really think that they're something special... and they're not.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    They really think that they're something special... and they're not.

Now ain't that the truth! Their attitude to the child abuse revelations spoke millions about their attitude to "worldly authorities".

Cheers to ya, OzzieCheers 2

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Give my daughter a wave, Ozzie

• ozziepost
  • qua
    qua

deleted: spamming and off-topic

• Faraon
    Faraon

qua,

U.S. SENATOR WHO WAS JEHOVAH?S WITNESS

The following is about a U.S. Senator for the state of North Carolina who spoke before a student group. The Governing Body of the Watchtower Society over Jehovah?s Witnesses is undergoing an entire series of major lawsuits over its policy of covering up child molestation as seen at http://www.silentlambs.org or http://silentlambs.org/newsletter/NewsLetterItem.cfm?SendoutID=159

There was also a ten year affiliation as a Non-Governmental Organization with the U.N. which angered those members who have learned of it, and which the leadership tried to explain away as simply for getting a U.N. library card.

?Sen. Bednar announced a meeting of Jehovah's Witnesses, open to all, to be held that Thursday from 7 to 8 PM. ? http://www.unc.edu/student/orgs/di_phi/minutes/minutesSpring1999/204-B-10.html

?Sen. Bednar explained that he was no longer a Jehovah?s ...

This note has to be stopped before it is investigated further and become the laughing stock of the dubs.

I found out that the "senator" is probably a student belonging to a debating philosophy team. He does not seem to be a U.S. Senator at all.

You can see where this debates take place

http://www.unc.edu/student/orgs/di_phi/dp_frame.html

As you can see on the left hand logo, this is a DIALECTIC SENATE seal from The Dialectic and Philanthropic Societies of the University of North Carolina. The so-called US senator may only be a member of the student senate.

The Dialectic and Philanthropic Societies

- UNC's Oldest Student Organizations (Est. 1795) -

Welcome to the Dialectic and Philanthropic Societies!
    We meet every Monday that classes are in session, at 7:30PM on the 3rd floor of New West.
    To see our activities for this semester, please look at: Fall 2003 Activities

To contact us, email the President of the Joint Senate, Rachel Gurvich, at [email protected].

Our mailing address is:
    The Dialectic and Philanthropic Societies
    P.O. Box 774
    Chapel Hill, NC 27514

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Somehow the symbol on the left hand does look like a Mason symbol.

We must make sure to correct the mistakes. Trolls sometimes use false information to discredit us.

• yesidid
    yesidid

Ozzie!

Thanks for the info. We will make plans immediately.

BTW Have you actually been zapped?

yesidid

• blondie
    blondie

Ozziepost, you'd be surprised at my mind reading abilities, even in retrospect. It's scary to realize that the brothers are so keen to kill someone. Don't they trust in Jehovah's saving hand?

I'm sure they think they will be stoning people after Armageddon.

No conventions for us any more. We missed the CA recently in spite of 2 invitations.

But alas, we have no shiraz to drink.

Blondie (have to try that)

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    Give my daughter a wave, Ozzie

What am I, chopped liver?? Hasn't anyone noticed that I posted my intention to attend?

All things being equal, I should be able to make at least one session. And as suggested above, the Thursday session is most likely to fit into my schedule.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit