God Talks to Himself in the Trinity Bible

by BoogerMan 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• BoogerMan
    BoogerMan

Psalm 110:1 (NIV) “The LORD says to my lord: “Sit at my right hand until I make your enemies a footstool for your feet.””

Psalm 110:1 (TRV) “The Lord God Almighty says to a third of Himself: “Sit at my/our right hands until I make our/your enemies a footstool for our/your feet.”” (but don't tell the other third)

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

Matt 24:26 “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father /// So God doesn't know what God knows! oops! I thought God was all knowing.

• BoogerMan
    BoogerMan

(1 Peter 3:22) "He [Jesus] is at God’s right hand, for he went to heaven, and angels and authorities and powers were made subject to him." (if Jesus was God, wouldn't the angels have always been his subjects?)

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

He was beside himself.

I'll get my coat................

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

So…

…the supreme being of the universe has dissociative personality disorder.

That…

…actually explains a thing or two.

😏

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

This is what can really drum-up the ''cognitive dissonance'' amongst the sheeple. Hmm, 'the Bible, God's Word or Man's?''

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

So GOD has split personalities ......3 ways ? ....OH well ,I finally woke up .

Only took about 3 decades

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Smiddy, you woke up. Better late than never.

• iloowy.goowy
    iloowy.goowy

What the heck is so hard to get?

Elohim can mean more than the one Almighty God, the Son is Elohim like the other sons of God, read psalm 82.

It is like in English when you say the Administration. Well there is only one CEO Almighty. Not all members of an administration are the same person, but all are administrating, and running things. Not all members of the Board are the one same person, but all are members of the one same Board.

The OT is henotheistic not monotheistic. There are many Elohim, but no Elohim is the Father except the Father, the only one who comes close is the Son, the spokesman for the Father. They can both wield their administrative power through the Spirit. The Board is a Divine Council.

Search for Michael Heiser and the Divine Council for some good insight into what the Hebrew text says about Elohim.

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

New American Standard Bible
    Jesus, knowing that the Father had handed all things over to Him, and that He had come forth from God and was going back to God John 13:3

God not only talks to himself in the trinity Bible, but he hands over all things to himself, He came from himself and he is going back to himself. GOT THAT! Clear as mudd!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit