• FragrantAddendum
    FragrantAddendum

GB "benefactors"

GB be lording it over the peeps and giving false prophecies

GB says "there is peace and security in the organization"

god says "chop down the tree"

• Konagirl
    Konagirl

@NotFormer - Konagirl, your post got me thinking. The GB actually IS mentioned in scripture, just not the way they say they are:

Jeremiah 23:1 "Woe to the shepherds who are destroying and scattering the sheep of my pasture!” declares Jehovah"

That’s really a good point, and the sheep are scattered for various reasons. In the May broadcast the elder brought out that it is the elder body who are the good shepherds, and GB as the wonderful faithful slave providing nourishing food. So, why would the sheep be scattered if God’s sheep are said to be well cared for?

In my opinion, if there are any good, compassionate loving elders, they don’t usually remain in the organization. The bulk, the majority, stay in it for selfish reasons. If they are being called the shepherds, the truth is, they put their concerns ahead of the flock. And we see that in cases of abuse; the victims are tossed aside, scattered to fend on their own. We see it in the total blocking of family from helping those they love in the cases of disfellowshipping.

The sheep are scattered because of men’s waffling doctrines. What are they going to “eat” for the day? Where do they look? The sheep in the organization walk in darkness, not knowing what the new day of “new light” will bring in the form of nourishment. And all that so-called “light” turns out to be complete darkness. It’s totally the opposite of laying down in green pastures and quiet waters of refreshment provided through God’s Son. Those scriptures in Psalm 23:1-3 say “He guides me along the right paths…”

Jesus is the “fine Shepherd” and that elder in the video mentioned him only once, at the very end of his presentation. Jesus tells us that his words are light and life. (John 8:12; Psalm 119:130; Eph 4:14) He said that it is the thief that robs and destroys all the promises held out in his word, through the teaching of men’s doctrine requiring continual new adjustments that must be obeyed. This is because it is a worldly organization of men, and it is not from God. (Acts 7:41; Rom 1:25; Acts 7:48-50; 17:24-25,29; Heb 9:11,24; John 4:23-24)

He told those apostles whom he chose and all who are anointed by Holy Spirit, to teach everyone, “all that I have commanded you”. (Matt 28:20) That would involve properly feeding his sheep as he told Peter to do. (John 21:17) And of course he wouldn’t include the policies needed to run an efficient earthly organization built with money robbed from its victims. (Matt 6:19-21,24) But a wicked slave has beat down any of Christ’s anointed, shutting their mouth to the job they should be doing, the job that the elder body has robbed them of, by “representing the royal priesthood”. (Mal 2:7; 1 Pet 2:5,9; Matt 24:48-51; Mark 13:14; Rev 11:1,2; 1 Cor 3:16-17)

All JWs have the right to question anyone who claims to be anointed. But they’re told by the governing body, not to ask them about their anointing, or told they might be emotionally unbalanced, or not genuine…but these regulations are not directed to the governing body. If all JWs knew what an authentic anointing is all about, then they could spot the fakes.

Yes, as you say the sheep are scattered. False christs, false prophets (Matt 24:24-25) have misled the sheep to put their trust in them, and not in the words of Jesus Christ, the Word of God and the fine Shepherd sent by God. It really gives us a better understanding to the parable of the lost sheep, the leaving of the “99” to find the one lost sheep. (Matt 18:12-13; 11:28) This is our opportunity to listen to HIS voice and follow HIM. John 10:27

Jesus said again, “Truly I tell you, I am the gate for the sheep. 8 All who came before me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep didn’t listen to them. 9 I am the gate. If anyone enters by me, he will be saved and will come in and go out and find pasture. 10 A thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I have come so that they may have life and have it in abundance.

I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep. 12 The hired hand, since he is not the shepherd and doesn’t own the sheep, leaves them and runs away when he sees a wolf coming. The wolf then snatches and scatters them. 13 This happens because he is a hired hand and doesn’t care about the sheep. “I am the good shepherd. I know my own, and my own know me, 15 just as the Father knows me, and I know the Father. I lay down my life for the sheep.” John chapter 10

These are wonderful scriptures that the elder in the video chose not to mention.

• Konagirl
    Konagirl

"Benefactors"/GB in Luke 22:25. In the CSB version, Matt 20:25 and Mark 10:42 both use the term "tyrants".

Isaiah 13:11 - I will punish the world for its evil, and wicked people for their iniquities. I will put an end to the pride of the arrogant and humiliate the insolence of tyrants.

• FragrantAddendum
    FragrantAddendum

screenshots of russell's talks on freemasonry, wt publications praising freemasonry, etc...

russell was a freemason/satanist

https://www.reddit.com/r/exjw/comments/1dd0z26/screenshots_of_charles_taze_russells_published/

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

All hail the Neworldordereptiluminati!

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Adam the first Pharaoh?!😂

• FragrantAddendum
    FragrantAddendum

ct russell was such a freakin tool

(slide from photodrama)

• Halcon
    Halcon

It would be interesting to know if Russell actually knew what he was doing when he embraced all those ancient symbols. Or, if he was simply overexcited in his discovery of them.

Eventually the WT correctly rid itself of all of that symbology. I say correctly in the sense that any religion claiming to be Christian can't also embrace such anti Christian concepts.

At first it doesn't seem likely that Russell knew what he was doing, yet one cannot deny the fact that he succeeded in establishing a whole new religion.

• FragrantAddendum
    FragrantAddendum

that was his masonic/satanic goal

his work will be torn down

his "tower" is part of babel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit