The Witneses reckon that they are the only ones going door-to-door!

by Bungi Bill 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

I've lived in my new house for a year, not a single JW has called on me yet. My old congregation dont know my address so that cant be the reason, and anyway i live in another territory.

It's a good thing the religion is all bullshit, otherwise i'd be toast in armageddon due to not hearing their "lifesaving message".

• Fairlane
    Fairlane

I had a lovely older lady come to my door (actually i was in the garden ) she presented me with a tract, content of which was jesus message etc, and an invitation to their meeting hall. I accepted the tract and thanked her without going into a discussion . She then went on to other doors. There has not been a jw at my door for years, although i suppose i could be on the ' do not call list'

• Giordano
    Giordano

Two old JW sisters knock on a door. Very funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ki801ccg9Yo

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

There is no evidence that the disciples or early Christians went door to door.

• westiebilly11
    westiebilly11

Our postman goes from door to door...perhaps he has the True religion...!

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Once upon a time doctors went house to house but never from door to door.

• NJ501
    NJ501

The argument a JW would say that they are doing this on a global scale and I got asked have you ever had another religious group knock on your door? And I answered never.

Plus even if another religious group was going door to door on a global scale. The JW would say they don't have the truth so they are wrong.

• Bungi Bill
    Bungi Bill

NJ501,

Read "We are the only ones who are preaching from from door-to-door, so that proves we, and we only, have The Truth. However, if another group were to begin preaching from door-to-door, they don't have The Truth, so it doesn't count."

(In other words, engagement in the door-to-door ministry is evidence that you have The Truth , but only if it is ourselves that are doing it).

Yes ........ that definitely sounds like the JWs !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit