I am going to an all JW wedding in a few hours...

by logansrun 37 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

Thanks Bradley for filling us in!!! Glad you were a good boy!!! BUT!!!! I roared with laughter at a lot of the answers on here ...Now you have to educate an old lady (DONT IGNORE THIS REQUEST!!! )what is the twister deal????When my kids were young it was the Chubby Checker dance Come on you naughty lasses tell Gramma>>>>>( It sounds good)

• Valis
    Valis

Oh God! Mouthy has gone all naughty....*runs off screaming...* The end is near!...The sky is falling!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the "Barmageddon Is Upon Us" class

• mouthy
    mouthy

Club MeValis!!

Cheeky bugger!!!!

• ballistic
    ballistic

I don't know mouthy, but this "jello" version sounds quite interesting. Perhaps we could make this game the initiation for anyone departing the Watchtower! Yes, you're not a true apostate until you've tried it!!! Whatever it is!!!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Well it seems to me those "indulgers" aint gonna tell us what it is... I have a load of Jelly ready

• Sassy
    Sassy

Glad you survived it any way! You never know how those things can turn out.

No hot babes for you to dance with??

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith
    Ah, but the husband should allow the wife to decide some matters, such as where they go on vacation

Unless of course the husband disagrees with her choice.

So you didn't pick up any hot dub babes? You weren't tempted to return to the faith?

• Special K
    Special K

sounds like things went well Bradley.

same old, same old as far as J.W. weddings and "slavery of women to the man"... put across as something a wife really wants.

When I got married in the dubs the "talker guy" asked me right out in front of all 300 witnesses attending if I wanted headship over me and I said.. "No"..

He felt I was really nervous so he kept giving the wedding talk and came back to it again..and asked the same question and again I looked up at him and said, "No.. again!"..

Gee, I was panicked. It was my wedding day, nervous as hell and stressed and the only thing I was wanting to stumble through was "I do" and the wedding vows. It was wrong of him to put me on the spot like that, I was snafued.

Anyways... You DONE GOOD, Bradley.. The newly married young couple will remember it as a good day.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit