I am going to an all JW wedding in a few hours...

by logansrun 37 Replies latest jw friends

• logansrun
    logansrun

...yes, I have been taking those "stupidity" pills again. It's a family thing....my 21 year old cousin is getting married to this freshly turned 18 year old dub chick. I'm sure the sex will be just incredible for them tonight, hahahahahahahahaha....

Had dinner with my family yesterda....everything went okay. No peeps from the brother in law who told me, "I never want you to speak to your sister again." Thanks Tom, you were sure melancholy last night.

One of the elders from my old hall will be giving the talk. If I get cornered as to my "unofficial" apostate ways I figured I would feign insanity, ala King David....let saliva drool from my mouth and say, "Well, you know I am Messiah."

Seriously though, I was thinking about running out from the bathroom onto the dance floor buck naked during dinner shouting, "You are being bamboozled! God is dead, God is dead, and I have killed him!"

What'dya think? Is that a little "weird"?

Bradley

• simplesally
    simplesally

Yeah, that's weird! LOL

I wouldn't ruin the kids' wedding. Enjoy being with your family and keep a low profile so you don't get df'd. Fly under the radar if you can.

• logansrun
    logansrun

Aw, so I should leave the megaphone and banner at home??

b.

• shotgun
    shotgun

Take your copy of Bad to The Bone and shake your booty at the reception.

Have a good time most of all. Except at the wedding talk!

• Tashawaa
    Tashawaa

Hey - I have an idea! You know how the "Family Life" book gets placed as wedding gifts???? Perhaps you could give them "Crisis of Conscience" - the gift that lasts a lifetime!

• Joker10
    Joker10

They are way too young!

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Good luck Bradley, I don't envy you. If you think there's a chance you might be confronted about your "apostate" ways, and you want to make sure you say the right thing, then I'd tell you to be mindful (ugh JW term) of how much alchohol you consume.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    They are way too young!

Agreed. Been there, almost done that.

my 21 year old cousin is getting married to this freshly turned 18 year old dub chick. I'm sure the sex will be just incredible for them tonight, hahahahahahahahaha....

LMAO!!! You all remember your first time. The guy has problems getting it up, and when he does, he squanks real early, and the girl's in pain. 9 months later comes the baby.

The "Your Youth" book does a real shitty job teaching sex education.

• Special K
    Special K

Hi bradley.

Yes, I remember you posting about this upcoming event a week or two ago.

Remember, pick your battles and keep in mind it is the kids wedding day. I'd try to keep my tongue bit down on and slide through it all with a big smile on my face. Take in what is good and enjoy and let the negative roll of your back at least for this one day.

I know if it was my wedding day I'd appreciate my relatives being happy for me.

Good luck with all of it and let us know how it all turns out, bradley

sincerely

special K

• rocketman
    rocketman

I just hope that they carry on their sexual relations in line with "divine" requirements.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit