Elders, oh my God what a bunch of losers!

by Crazyguy 30 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    OK I don't mean to put all of them into just one box so to speak, their are some that are smart successful etc. But my God most of them are just wasted space, ignorant, no drive, horrible jobs, make nothing for income and the only thing in life they have going for them is this title. No wonder so many will not wake up and hold on to this stupid cult, it's all they have. In the end it's no wonder they are just yes men and will do anything the Borg tells them. Its scary, they'll be the ones handing out the cool aid.
  • ttdtt
    ttdtt
    Saying Elders are losers is Redundant.
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Self-important.

Big fish in a very small goldfish bowl.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

They already are handing out the "Kool -aid" in the form of talks and meeting parts, counsel and JCs.

All cult instructions that they pass on to the cong either privately or from the platform are poison.

And no, most wouldn't give it up for anything.

• Landy
    Landy

I think that's probably a little unfair.

There's a fair percentage that like the sound of their own voice and love to lord it over the common publisher but there's (at least there used to be) a good number who are very sincere and are in it for what they believe are the right reasons.

• Landy
    Landy
    Chuffed that I got a dislike for that. There's a fair amount of bitterness on here isn't there ..... ? :)
  • Watchtower-Free
  • freemindfade
    freemindfade

Its sad but true. I know some sharp ones, but they are few and far between. Most that are very zealous and out giving public talks are uneducated simpletons with attitudes that scream insecurity and self righteousness.

Think about how low you have to be to stick up for and take orders from this:

• prologos
    prologos
    The successful ones, multi millionaire real estate tycoons, (not difficult these days, a few rental houses will do it.) are kind of hypocritical. giving or endorsing these talks on pioneering out of high school, simplifying (y) our life, really your life. so there are the idealists, but also the power hungry* and the hypocrites; all sincere in their endeavours. * even if you have some power, it is never enough.
  • Landy
    Landy
    Think about how low you have to be to stick up for and take orders from this

Good point, well made :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit