How the Kevin Class started...

by Stumpy 27 Replies latest jw friends

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I kinda like that it's not totally doctrinally accurate. I mean who cares about being doctrinally accurate? That makes its own point in itself.

Oops I was just thinking that to myself, didn't mean to post out loud.

• sir82
    sir82

SBF, I thought you said adios?

Not complaining, just seems odd to post this after your 19th nervous breakdown, er, farewell post.

• Wayward
    Wayward

Very catchy song. I love the video's ending. Kevin ditches it all, steals daddy's car and takes off to start a new life. It's what I daydreamed about standing at doors.

• berrygerry
  • steve2
    steve2

I'm behind the ball on this thread, so forgive me for asking: Why is mention made of someone in the writing dept composing this song when it appears inspired by what a householder observed? Or have I misunderstood something?

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

Many songs have a Wikipedia entry. Why doesn't someone create one? This is one thing the wiki folks would allow.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    steve2: I'm behind the ball on this thread, so forgive me for asking: Why is mention made of someone in the writing dept composing this song when it appears inspired by what a householder observed? Or have I misunderstood something?

Yeah, I was confused at first too. But I think what was meant was that someone in the writing department had heard the song first...an awake person. And chose 'Kevin" based on this song

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

IMO, "Kevinly Class" would be teriffic name for a band that performs WT-centric parody songs.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit