How the Governing Body elite are really Doomsday Preppers and always have been paranoid

by Terry 24 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• LV101
    LV101

Yeah - all I use to hear about was the 'opulence and splendor' of the Catholic pope/Vatican, bla bla, and how they steal from their poverty-stricken adherents. I don't know if the illiterate GB members are 'paranoid' but certainly had the basic instinct to know where the good life could be attained.

They will use fear-mongering forever and ever - can't drop down to sporting a Timex after Rolex and Euro threads or giving up their nice digs designed by renown interior experts - overstock/wayfair won't quite cut it. Better to lockstep along - self anesthetizing with spirits or whatever it takes. Tony's whisky wagon he hauls it in isn't much to shout about but probably for a reason. Wonder which liquor distributing outlet got his new account for deliveries.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Since the JWS religion was built upon lies and half truths orchestrated by the top leaders of this organization, its no wonder these men (GB) who live a privileged secure lifestyle would be slightly paranoid the Truth about the Truth could be spread around ruining what they have unto themselves.

Therefore expect these men to continue propagating fear and ignorance as a means to sustain the organization to what exists. .......... so help me Jehovah

• LV101
    LV101

Yes -- they'd be paranoid about the truth and the bottom falling out losing their luxurious lifestyle. There's too many followers hanging on to the cult's fantasies to walk so they've locked in security plus all the hurting people in the world - never a shortage of.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

How did I miss this thread?

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

A theoretical Title for a WTS publication .....

" Would You Like to Survive Armageddon ? "

Will Tell You How.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit