How the Governing Body elite are really Doomsday Preppers and always have been paranoid

by Terry 24 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• EverApostate
    EverApostate

When I was in, and started to learn TTATT, I brought up this Beth Sarim with the elders.

Nobody beleived this happened.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I was brought up the JWS religion from 1957 and I too was shocked upon learning about Beth Sarim, Rutherford living with his mistress separated from his wife and the Cadillacs he own .

He was in every way a carpetbagger of a religious charlatan /con man and I would expect the men who followed after him in the organization, were also wanting to get a grasp of the power and money involved in being the President of The Watchtower Corporation.

• Deltron3030
    Deltron3030

@smiddy3 The rank and file are waking up at an alarming rate, especially the well educated. The internet has too much information for them to avoid. In the most commonly used search engines JW org also pulls up JW Facts, and some of the "great crowd" and those that they study with have to be tempted to click on "apostate" websites. WT claims 8 million followers, but it's probably 6 million brainwashed cult puppies.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

I suppose you can look at it this way...

... if you go out of your way to piss as many people off as the WT has over the years, paranoia is just natural.

😏

• Terry
    Terry

The last 'meaningful' conversation I had with active Jehovah's Witnesses was at my front door.
    Briefly...
    These Dubs were completely without any clue as to what has been taught in the past. Any reference I could make went sailing over their head, met with astonishment and utter skepticism.
    And that was the ball game.
    The Past does not exist, therefore disproof does not exist.
    Pretty simple, eh?

Preparing the flock for DOOMSDAY is really the sum total of the ministry.
    Bunker down. Strap in. Brace yourselves. Don't listen to "the enemy."

• zeb
    zeb

so build up the supplies as jehovah might not feed nor protect you. If Warwick has its bunkers does it have an arsenal...?

Is there an airstrip close and handy at Warwick? (for fast get a ways)

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Fear mongering bullshit has been the mainstay for the Watchtower Publishing house since it started in the late 1800's .

Freedom to print and publish literature particularly when the information is related to religion is an open door of opportunity.

Its just needs some gullible naive and poorly educated people to embrace the information as being factual .

• HiddlesWife
    HiddlesWife

Vidiot--> I went on a bus tour in 2016. The tour guide sister instructs the group NOT to take any pictures of the residential buildings. "The GB and Helpers want their privacy respected by all who come and visit Bethel, but you are welcome to take pictures of other areas." She stressed this statement 4 times during the tour! Talk about a covert/suspicious/paranoid nature of ANTMO, Herd Him Talk Women's Purpose in the Borg, Steven "Marshall Applewhite's Twin Lett, etc.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    HiddlesWife - "The tour guide sister instructs the group NOT to take any pictures of the residential buildings."

Figures.

They've clued in to the fact that the incentives to come work for them have to be nice...

...but want to give their critics as little ammunition (regarding so-called "poverty vows" and "showy displays of one's means of life") as possible.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Maybe they dont want people to see the lowly woman with scrub brushes cleaning bathrooms and bedrooms.

Yep if you want to serve in Bethel and your a woman you better like scrubbing toilets because that will be your designated job, unless you climb the ladder of positions within the hierarchy of the WTS HQ.

This is Jah's arrangement by the way.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit