WHY ALAN FRAUDBACKER IS DOOMED!

by You Know 90 Replies latest jw friends

• COMF
    COMF
    It is obvious to me that you don't know what you are talking about.

It was obvious to you that the end was coming in January 2000.

More stupidity on your part. Is there any end to it?

Although I have to give you credit for having nerve enough to say this in public, still I must ask: what's that date, again?

COMF

• Seeker
    Seeker
    the very fact that Jesus asked the question "who really is the faithful and discreet slave" indicates that not all Christians would have such an appointment.

Evidently you haven't heard of rhetorical questions that apply to the listeners.

You are adding complexity that isn't warranted. You believe what you say? Provide some evidence.

• You Know
    You Know
    Evidently you haven't heard of rhetorical questions that apply to the listeners.

Yes, I have heard of rhetorical questions. Jesus' question applies to all hearers who are interested in identifying the faithful slave whom the Master Jesus appoints over God's household. What's your point?

You are adding complexity that isn't warranted. You believe what you say? Provide some evidence.

Blustering buffoonery will only take you so far Sneeker. As it stands neither you nor Fraudbacker have answered the question having to do with how you suppose that all Christians are to be put in charge of other Christians. Do you want to give it another try? / You Know

• Tallyman
    Tallyman

Awww, K'mon Boobie.

Don't get all sidetracked and diverted here now.

Are you calling Moses a MURDERER, or not?

You called me a Murderer.

Why not Moses?

Moses was defending a "brother", but not even his own kin, just a fellow Hebrew. Heyyy, maybe you think he used "Excessive Force", huh?

I was defending myself and my own blood kin, my Father.

Moses didn't even have an eyewitness to back up his "story".

Moses fled.

I did not flee. I had an eyewitness.

I had a jury of my peers listen to my case and hand down a decision.

Moses did not.

Uhh, in case you missed the outcome of my trial, the state of North Carolina with all their resources failed to prove that I was a murderer of any degree, or a manslaughter-er of any degree.

The jury of 12 of my peers listened impartially, objectively and without prejudice (all the qualities you do not possess) to my side of the story/case, and chose to believe me.

They uttered the words: "Not Guilty" ... unanimously.

7 wonderful women and 5 wonderful men and not a single jehovahWitness among them... oh yeahhh, that's right, you jokers don't engage in any kind of civil responsibility like serving on jury duty.

But you Watchtower Wussies will go Whining and Whimpering to the Satanic WORLDLY courts if you feel like your "Rights" are being stepped on, to practice your Kult Activities, unfettered.

Don't you?

So, kome on Boobie, let's have it straight from the Jackass' Mouth:

Are you calling Moses a MURDERER, or not?

I bet you don't answer. I bet you duck the question. After calling me a murderer of my brother. You Know you're a God-Damned Gutless Wonder!

• Seeker
    Seeker
    s it stands neither you nor Fraudbacker have answered the question having to do with how you suppose that all Christians are to be put in charge of other Christians. Do you want to give it another try?

We've been telling you that the whole time. You keep trying to give a literal interpretation to a parable. All it says is to be faithful like the slave in the parable was faithful. There is nothing else to answer. If you think there is, provide evidence. The burden of proof is on the person who say, "Yeah, but what it really means is..."

• You Know
    You Know
    We've been telling you that the whole time.

LOL. Repeating nonsense over and over and over again doesn't make it come true Sneeker.

You keep trying to give a literal interpretation to a parable.

I am not giving it any interpretation. However, Jesus did. He explanined that the parable had to do with those whom he put in charge of his household. That's Jesus' interpretation.

All it says is to be faithful like the slave in the
    parable was faithful. There is nothing else to answer.

You are a liar. And you simply lack the honesty and humility to admit that you can't answer such a simple question.

If you think there is, provide evidence.

Are you really that stupid? When Jesus gave his parable, he concluded it by stating the principle upon which the illustration is based. The principle is that the one who is given charge over others will bear a heavier responsibility as to how he carries out that duty. Do you have a Bible? That verse stating the principle is not part of the illustration, it is instead the key to interpreting it. So you keep asking for proof but it is obvious that you simply have a perverse adversion to the truth and will stubbornly resist acknowledging the truth no matter how foolish you must become in doing so. But, I suppose it's as the Proverb says, even if you pulverize the foolish one, his foolishness will not depart from him. How true that is in your case.

The burden of proof is on the person who say...

No Sneeker, the burden is on you and Fraudbacker to explain how it is the all Christians are put in charge over God's household. Why don't you just admit that you are wrong? / You Know

• Farkel
    Farkel

Robert,

I like this board. And this board was working smoothly. Then you came along. It was still working smoothly. Then you came along and played games like you played on the old H20: you started calling my friends names. Names like "Fraudbacker" and "Cyknus" and "Sneaker." I don't like that. I don't like that at ALL. This board doesn't like that. It's just not right. You are welcome to spout your shit in here, but there is no reason a vilifiy people with names like that. Stick to the arguments, Robert.

I know you are all screwed up. It's obvious. But you are also intelligent, and hopefully, reasonable.

I'm sure You Know that the ONLY person who vetted you out on the old H20 was one of YOUR "brothers." He threatened to turn you in if you didn't stop your hatred, and he posted personal information about you. No "apostate" has ever done that before or since. I just might be the exception, however. This is because I'm SICK AND TIRED of you calling decent people who HAPPEN to be GOOD friends of mine sick names just to get your needed attention. I am serious YK.

So, and forthwith, if you call my friends names like "Fraudbacker", etc. ever again, I will vet you out. I know where you live, and I can easily find all the congregations in your area. I will forward all your posts (you forget about the website that has the "Best of You Know") to those congregations, all three years of them, and you will be dub-toast. I WILL do this unless you start being civil. You will not be allowed to hijack and fuck up this board like you did so many times on H20.

I'm not joking, Robert. You drew first blood. If you continue, I will draw last blood.

It's ok with me if you write wacky stuff and bluster. I have no problem with that. But don't fuck with my friends. Stick to the arguments. Or face the consequences if you continue with your hatred.

If you even DARE to try to defend yourself on this one (you can't, btw.) I will do what I said I would do. And you won't get any more warnings before I do it.

You will be DF'd within a week. That would probably be a favor for you, anyway. You're already a full-fledged apostate. You just pretend otherwise.

Grow up, Robert. Behave yourself. You are smart. Use those smarts but change your approach. This is my first and last warning, and I am deadly serious.

Farkel

• Seeker
    Seeker

Farkel,

Thank you for calling it like it is. I get sick of You Know being so insulting, and try never to stoop to his level.

You Know,

You are not telling the truth about my responses. You are intelligent enough to understand what I am saying, so your motive for what you say must lie elsewhere. Any observer reading our discussion can understand what I was saying, and that includes JW observers. Your dishonesty is laid bare for the world to see. I've tried to make you understand that you are adding to the scriptures, and you keep going round in circles. I've had enough of this and will take a break from this particular discussion.

• Tallyman
    Tallyman
    You know better and should be ashamed of using You Know tactics on me. I deserve better.

Seeker, and just think, yesterday you accused me of being like You Know in sKally's "stunned at the CDA" thread.

Still want to make that comparison?

• AlanF
    AlanF

Hey, Bobo. You're just too funny for words. Your reasoning is even worse than that of the worst Watchtower writers. I didn't think that was possible.

By the way, if you don't think Farkel is serious, do test him out. I'm sure Uncle Teddie would just love to talk to you.

AlanF

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit