A Confrontation with Elders!

by ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara 19 Replies latest jw friends

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

Fantastic!!!

No answer, just the JW scurry (scurry away)!

Love it. Will save this one!!! Thanks for sharing!

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

@ Toesup

You are very welcome.

Zing

• Cadellin
    Cadellin

Great experience. As I was waking up, I reflected on how even "imperfect men" can use computer modelling to project the outcome of certain events or situations and thus avoid using human subjects in real-life experiments. In fact, computer modelling has grown incredibly powerful and accurate in recent years. So even in God chose NOT to foresee Satan's disobedience, he could still--afterward--run his own version of computer modelling to demonstrate to all of the angels what would happen if Satan were allowed to continue and if Adam and Eve were allowed to continue. There is no reason why it would have to play out over thousands of years and countless millions of lives suffering.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Husband or no husband...this gal knows her stuff! Her husband may have been a slight deterrent...but no...this sis can take care of herself quite well.

Hell...alot of men who consider themselves as tough & hardened on this forum can take a lesson from her on how to deal with elder nitwits!

Awesome story!👍

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

That's their go to excuse, people are waiting for us, it's pathetic. They dont want to admit you beat them so they run off pretending they're not running off.

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

@John P..

Sadly I used to use the same excuse when I was PIMI. If someone was keeping me at the door just arguing for the hell of it, no interest but to waste my time, then this is exactly what I did do.

Zing

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad
    Zing: If someone was keeping me at the door just arguing...

This skilled gal wasn't arguing...she was schooling & teaching them for their own good. Don't forget they were elders there to put her on a guilt trip.

These elders left with their tails between their legs...priceless! It's not that she was the alpha female dog among them...she was reasoning on the scriptures and wiped the floor with them!

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

@ Jwgonebad..

I was not actually comparing her(skilled gal) with me but the elders (scurrying away saying people are waiting for us) , with me. I used to say the same and clear off. therefore the "sadly" in my comment to JP. You misunderstood. I started off this post saying "The wife has balls of steel".

Zing

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

I know & capiche Zing what you're saying! My nitwit elders are wanting to put me on a guilt trip due to my could-careless-attitude about meeting attendance & my obvious state of being PIMO!

The day is coming when they'll want to officially meet. This gal would be my first choice to accompany me...my second choice...an attorney who specializes in harrassment!

Thanks for this thread!

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

@Jwgonebad...

Sorry to hear that elders are after you ! Hope you can get out smoothly. The elders think they own each of the sheep. They dont listen to reason ! Hell they dont even give people a free will to choose, change their mind after dedication, as if we owe them anything. To god we made the dedication not to them dingbats!

Hang on in there buddy and I hope you come out of it victorious!

Zing

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit