March Broadcast Governing Body Truly Enjoy our new Facility Warwick

by Buster k 18 Replies latest social current

• Buster k
    Buster k

Hello everyone first post, I will leave my whole story for another post. But I would like to say hello to everyone and wish everyone here much love and support. And I should also note of my self I might say things that are odd or makes no sense, but then that is my humour.

But unto my first post, yup the March Broadcast of Jw Crap has been dropped on humanity and its the funniest one in a long time, oh don't get me wrong it is still pure bullsh#t. But its gold. As I can only take a few minutes of this at a time. It starts With Master ventriloquist Lett telling us how much love for us and tells his story [ brief Story] of him going from youngster to bethel and Not going to higher education route. Why does he need to say this Sh$t, well cause we know the Good book says a crap load about school and higher education. And he then talks about Young Ones and how they help the organization and crap like that, as we can see You ones are the main focus of this Month broadcast. Anyway after that sh$t was over.

We get into the moment which I believe most JWs will be talking about for the Next few months, Well maybe until the Australia Royal Commission things back up this month. From the 38.00 minute mark starts talking about young people and there cult///./.. Excuse me new home Warwick, and how the young people worked on it. And in the 39:45 mark comes the moment I fell of my chair from laughing so hard. One of the Main Elders said Quote " We knew and they Knew [ the young/ Youths we meant ] that they were building not just a project at Warwick, but they were building a spiritual project for Jehovah"......Yup I can't make this Sh$t up.

And then comes Back to Lett at 41:40 he says that the funding for the Projects for the New Warwick are not from Donations but donations used for the World wide work and Warwick is funded by the Property sells from new York and quote " In effect we just traded locations we traded the property value in Brooklyn with the beautiful facilities in warwick. ....Right, of course they don't put how much there buildings went for and how much money they got. And then comes the above title for this post. At 42;00 minute mark Lett says Truly the Governing Body is truly enjoying the New facility at Warwick. Wow I feel the Love. So much to unpack of these false prophets and pure dudes who don't know there left hand from there right hand, man Australia Royal commission can't come fast enough.

Love to all.

• sir82
    sir82

they were building not just a project at Warwick, but they were building a spiritual project for Jehovah"

Lazy Jehovah, pick up a hammer & build your own friggin' complex.

In effect we just traded locations we traded the property value in Brooklyn with the beautiful facilities in warwick

Something tells me, even with the WT's remarkable penchant for inefficiency, the Warwick project did not top $1 billion....

Lett says Truly the Governing Body is truly enjoying the New facility at Warwick.

Well hell, yeah, I'd enjoy it, too, if for some reason a few hundred people spent $10's of millions of other people's money to build me an exclusive retreat on lakefront property, and the greatest demand on my time & effort was deciding which color I wanted for the cabinets...

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Hey Buster k, welcome to the beautiful wonderful jungle/asylum of freedom. I too have a wicked sense of humour not everyone gets - don't worry bout it.

Now re your post.

I hope the GB do like their new facility as they will be dying there or is that rapturing...taking the elevator to heaven?

What do you call what the GB think they will be doing?

Oh that's right they will be joining Jesus in heaven to exterminate horribly the majority of mankind yaaaaay.

Fun times ahead for the GB.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

At 42;00 minute mark Lett says Truly the Governing Body is truly enjoying the New facility at Warwick.

Image result for breaking news logo png

Image result for nobody cares..

......................."NO ONE??!!"

Image result for Watchtower stephen lett

• nevermind
    nevermind

"Wow, new world headquarters! Beautiful surroundings! Must be a nice lakeside retirement home for the leaders of your organization to enjoy!" However you guys word this sure must ring a bell in the rank and file JW's mind

Key words are "lakeside resort," "lakefront retirement home"...

Anyway, more ammo for your next opportunity to open up a JW's mind

• doubtfull1799
    doubtfull1799

Welcome Buster k and thanks for your thoughts on the broadcast.

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField

Well if Warwick was built from the sales in Brooklyn then that would mean that they have had the money to build it pretty much from the start, and the sales, about $1 Billion, are just extra money now.

Or is it, because about a year ago Lett was begging for money saying, "the amount of money coming in from donations does not equal the outflow", so then they were just begging for more even though they had the money in the bank to build Warwick?

OR, does it mean that they took out a bridge loan while building Warwick? I almost think the bridge loan might have been what they did because remember, they cut back on printing and did completely away with printing on many publications, laid off all kinds of bethelites, got rid of pretty much all special pioneers, had all construction stop world wide except for Warwick and the UK, put a hold on building about 90% of all Kingdum Hells, and I think there is more, but can't remember. So basically the org had all the signs of needing money.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Buster K - "...I can't make this sh$t up..."

'Course not.

That's the Writing Dept's job.

:smirk:

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Lett - "...the Governing Body is truly enjoying the new facility at Warwick..."

In other breaking news...

...water is wet.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

BUSTER K:

Today, I met up with a JW in a department store. This middle-aged sister is so needy and poor, in part, because she never married and took lesser jobs so that she "wouldn't miss meetings". All the good that does her now.

She is a casualty of the religion's directive not to get a career...(the directive I ignored).

When I hear stories about the religion and its luxury retirement complexes for the guys at the top, and the people suffering because they believed the bullshit, I am truly sickened by it all. I really despise them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit