May 2, 2016 Re: Entrance Time at Regional Conventions

by wifibandit 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wifibandit
  • pixel
    pixel
    From 8:00am to 8:15am. How loving. Praise da lord!
  • konceptual99
    konceptual99

What a shame. On my old stints as an attendant I used to love seeing the lame leaping like deer, the old regaining their youthful vigour, walking sticks being cast aside or used as weapons and young children being sent like mini soldiers to duck and dive their way to the best seats.

It was like the New Order.

• Stealth
    Stealth

Everyone knows that the closer your seat is to the stage the more spiritual you are.

• pixel
    pixel

The real reason of this is because they know that as soon as the doors are opened, people will run for their seats, not caring a bit about older ones.

So their solution to this problem is forcing the "runners" to wait until the "slowers" enter.

So much for a cult that preaches love for the neighbor.

• Funchback
    Funchback
    But for real, the Vet in Philly, outdoor in the summer heat....this is how it always went down.
  • EyesOpenHeartBroken
    EyesOpenHeartBroken
    So ridiculous! Constant micro management of the sheeple. I always find this aspect of conventions amusing. The list of pre -convention "reminders" goes on and on. And then I really love all the over staffing of attendants to enforce all this nonsense. All for GB bragging rights to news agencies. What a joke!
  • blondie
    blondie
    The doors to the convention site will open at 8:00 a.m. The introductory music will begin at 9:20 a.m. all three days. At that time, all of us should go to our seats so that the program can begin in a dignified manner.
  • oppostate
    oppostate
    But with there being reserved seating areas for elderly and infirm why the need to give them 15min head start?
  • prologos
    prologos
    It is untheocratic to remove any of the rows of magazines that the sprinters have draped over the backs of the best seats. New World Citizens in training. 

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit