Counting Memorial Attendees and Partakers

by caves 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• caves
    caves

How will the borg be able to count the partakers(144,000 anointed) since jws are to celebrate the memorial at home?

What about accurate counts for attendees?

What challenges do you see?

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

They'll fake the attendees and count anyone who might have been on the phone.

Partakers they'll probably omit from the list. This would be a good time to quit reporting. If not, then it will surely be a lowball number and they'd probably like that too.

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

I don't know why they bother counting them since the numbers are all over the place and obviously don't mean a thing.

• waton
    waton

even the bible account of the last supper could mean either 11 or 12 partaker. these almost dozen did not consider themselves anointed by the way.

• Biahi
    Biahi

I think most will not partake at the memorial, because they already drank the wine the elders provided!

• JimmyYoung
    JimmyYoung

I am sure it will be 300 plus million this year. LOL all digital counting. They are liars and thief's

• St George of England
    St George of England
    I think most will not partake at the memorial, because they already drank the wine the elders provided!

Not sure where you are but here in the UK each family has to provide suitable wine and bread. Announcement at recent meeting to research on jwlib type of wine, no additives etc and recipe for unleavened bread.

George

• Unclefester
    Unclefester

Interesting question. I think they will exaggerate.

• carla
    carla

How does this work? should I supply my jw with a glass of wine and promptly take it away from him and drink it myself while I giggle to myself that he is dressed up at home by himself doing a video?

Sometimes I think you guys are pranking me.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Carla

We dont have to prank you, the GB does it for us

As far as i know the extra wine goes home with someone

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit