My New Year Present to Everyone

by new boy 16 Replies latest jw friends

• new boy
    new boy

I have lived in Sedona Arizona for over five years. We own the largest wine tour company here and take out more people to the vineyards in this area then anyone less.

So my new years present to anyone (governing body members excluded) here that reads this thread is 2 free wine tours if you visit Sedona.

No obligation and no we don't have to talk about the Johos when you come.

I have finished my new book and I'm editing it right now. So if you have any interesting stories about Bethel please yet me know. I hope to have it in print with in 90 days.

Happy New Year

Your friend

Keith Casarona 928 821 5199

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Thank You and Happy New Year's to everyone here too!!!!!!!!!

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

On my way!

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

That is a very kind offer Keith!

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

Keith, you are so nice! Wish we lived closer to say hi in person. Sending you a mighty big *clink* from the Southern Hemisphere :).

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

You had me at "wine." Thanks for the invite. Happy New Year!!!

• flipper
    flipper

One of these days I'd love to come down to visit and partake of the winery ! lol. If I can get away from my business that I run which can be tricky to do. But hey, would love to catch up on the phone sometime ! I remember we talked some years back before you moved to Arizona. I'm glad to see your business is working out well for you and that your book is almost done ! Cool. Take care Keith, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Appreciate the offer :)

whats the new book? Is it a revision of the bethel stories or a new topic all together?

• new boy
    new boy

The new book is the one I have been posting here. "New Boy 50 years a Watchtower slave."

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Oh im def buying a copy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit