If the Almighty, Powerful, benevolent God had a book written for humans, what would it contain?

by pistolpete 17 Replies latest social entertainment

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

I would expect clear, correct, consistent advice on Science, Engineering, Nutrition, Medicine, Psychology, and law.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Maybe it would /should contain some info about the size of the universe and whether their are other life forms out their knowing full well that one day we would be able to get a clearer picture of the magnitude of the universe .

Adam and Eve obviously had no idea of the scale of the "heavens" / Universe ,but we do, that includes galaxy`s ,stars and planets .

In the millions if not billions.?

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

One other question GOD should answer is this ,and I think it is an important question .

No I`m going to make a separate post for this question.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Smiddy3 One other question GOD should answer is this ,and I think it is an important question .

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

It was right there all along. Staring us in the face. So long and thanks for all the fish!

• fulltimestudent
    fulltimestudent

Has anyone else wondered about the book of Ruth? Why would the holy spirit (triune version or jw version) bother to inspire whatever bible writer wrote it to write down this sto

The biggest lesson it has, is that if you want to get f**ked by a guy - go to sleep at his feet.

• WokenfromJWcult
    WokenfromJWcult

One thing he would not write down is anything that would involve overlapping anything.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Obviously GOD has not kept up with technology otherwise He/She would have used social media forums by now to get to the masses.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit