Survivor....Jon is a dirtbag

by Stacy Smith 33 Replies latest social entertainment

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

uummmmmm NOPE

• jgnat
    jgnat

When he is gloating, he looks a lot like a Woodchuck.

Don't you think?

Those beady little eyes, the prominent buck teeth.

Of course, the Woodchuck is a lot fluffier. I would pet a Woodchuck.

• morty
    morty

OMG!!!!

What a low down dirt bag!

Thanks stacy for the update.......

I cannot believe that someone ( any human being) could lie about something like this....its WRONG....dirt bag!

I hope he gets a big fat nothing.....theres playing a game, but that is just simply, a low blow below the belt....almost to the point of cheating I think...IMO...thats not strategy, thats a low life cheater....

morty

p.s....those girls better get a brain, pretty damn quick or they will be walking the walk of shame real shortly...the tribe has spoken!

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy

LOL! Good comparison, jgnat! You could also say that his blond hair and dark roots makes him look a bit like a skunk... funny, so does his personality.

Just my thoughts, Country

• gumby
    gumby

I heard that the mexican hotheaded chick, kicked Jon's ass after the show was over. She could do it too. I wouldn't mess with that little seniorita.

I agree with Dan the Man....whatever it takes to win the cash......that's the name of that game.

Gumby ( she really didn't kick his ass that I know of)

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

Well Jon has played Sandra more often than I've played the piano but he plays her better than I play the piano. It wouldn't surprised me if she did kick his butt especially when she finds out Jon's grandma is alive.

• simplesally
    simplesally

No way is Jon cute!!!!! I think not only does he live a life with morals or ethics, he doesn't even look healthy (at the beginning of the show). From the onset of the show, I have not been able to stomach his antics, his hissy fits or his smugness.

• gumby
    gumby

Simplesally,

hey...if Jon wins the cash......and he told you that he thought you were a hottie and wanted to spend his money on you........could you stomach him them? Hell......I might even marry the guy! After you ripped him off.......you could always say...."there now......how does it feel to be lied to ya creep!".......and your conscience wouldn't even bug ya.

Gumby

• simplesally
    simplesally

Ok gumby, let's scam him! I can play up the morals of a jw....refuse to go anywhere unchaperoned and don't let him touch me inappropriately .........hmm how we gonna get the cash?

• morty
    morty

[email protected], lets play the game

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit