Survivor....Jon is a dirtbag

by Stacy Smith 33 Replies latest social entertainment

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

What a piece of garbage Jon is. If you haven't seen it yet don't read further.

Jon goes and tells his tribemates that his grandma died so that they'll allow him to win the reward challenge. Then he laughs behind their backs.

They should have dumped Burton or Jon tonight, big mistake.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Oh, man, I missed the first half hour. I only saw the immunity challenge and the tribal council.

I have no predictions, it seems wide open right now. I do agree that Jon is a dirty dog, but, you know, "Outwit, Outplay, Outlast".

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

scum scum scum - My mouth was hanging open

and then tney didn't get rid of one of the guys - reeeaaaalllllllyyyyyyyyyyy S-T-U-P-I-D mistake

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

Was it Sandra that threw away the fish? She changed her vote. Stupid woman.

Yep, the guys are playing the gals. Only Darrah seems bright enough to see it.

• Princess
    Princess

Yep, Sandra threw out the fish. I thought it was really low of her to let Christa take the fall for it.

Jon is absolutely the lowest of the low in Survivor history. I was really hoping Probst would tell them Jon was lying. They'll find out at the final show.

I cannot understand why they keep Jon. The only reason could be that he is so disgusting, if he is one of the final two, the other person will win hands down.

• simplesally
    simplesally

Just got finished with the show........OMG!!!!

I knew a big lie was in the show but I cannot believe it was this! I expected some time later to find out that an alliance was the lie but this is just low! Jon is the worst thing I have seen.

(Great for ratings and hate value but I can see how this plays out in real life in the future!).

• morty
    morty

DAMNIT............I missed it tonight.....What the hell happened?...I totally forgot about the show tonight....Please fill me in..

Morty

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

Well morton Jon had his friend come on the show and tell everyone his grandmother had died. So all the other survivors felt sorry for Jon and allowed him to win the reward challegen so he could be filled in on the details of his grandmothers death.

Grandma is alive and watching the show.

Darrah won immunity and the women could have voted Jon or Burton off. But Jon played stupid Sandra again and they voted out T. Stupid stupid women. Jon and Burton plan to be the final two and it looks like the ditzes are giving it to them.

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

That is probably THE ethically worst thing anyone has every done on survivor. I've never liked Jon and that just clinches it. I can't wait until the reunion show when all these little scandals come out.

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

Do ya think Rupert is gonna kick Jons butt?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit