After 103 years of JC Kingly Rule things dont look too good for Jehovahs Witnesses witnessing for Jehovah.

by smiddy 14 Replies latest jw friends

• sir82
    sir82

I am fully confident that well over 1/2, maybe as much as 3/4, of the world have never so much as talked to a JW who "gave them a witness".

Meanwhile, that other 25-50% of the world's population gets 2,3,4, maybe 12 visits a year from marble-mouthed JW teens or glassy-eyed pioneers anxious to stand at their door and show them a video on a 5 inch screen.

It's really quite pathetic. JWs are so convinced that they are "fully accomplishing their ministry", and it really is a colossal failure.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

"fully accomplishing their ministry"

They only participated in a false commercialized ministry devised by a theologically dishonest publishing house.

Jws might have to pay for their misdeeds.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Jehovah fired that organization after 1914, Witnesses are clueless. Jehovah "these bonehead idiots has done more damage in my name than any other organization, they have single handily produce more atheist than any others"..

• smiddy
    smiddy

"they have single handily produce more atheist than any others"..

You might have a valid point their JM

JW`s love to point out they are the only ones who witness door to door.Which is not wholly true.

They think they are conducting such a great witness in the world which has also shown to be false.

How do they think the Catholics and the rest of Christendom have reached the numbers they have if it was not for "witnessing "?

How do they think Muslims gained so many if it wasnt for witnessing ?

And the same goes for any other religious belief "witnessing" in one form or another is what has contributed to their growth .

To focus on one sole form of witnessing is pedantic.

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

JWs have been successful at "saving" 1/10th of 1% of the world population

And why is that a problem?

Why assume there would be more saved??

What percentage of the population do you think JWs believe where saved during the flood or at Sodom and Gomorrah? Probably even less than 1/10th of 1% of the population.

(haha! this post of mine has just popped up online now - actually posted it yesterday, but as it was apparently my 11th post of the day (and therefore over my posting-limt??) it got queued and posted around 24 hours later to just now - yep, the forum post-queuing work cool, no need to re-post posts that don't appear straight away )

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit