My Complicated Life.

by Englishman 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Xena
    Xena

I'm sorry but the baked beans for breakfast has to go....it's just not right! I tried it cause I will try anything at least once (and a few things twice just to be sure)....but NO BAKED BEANS for breakfast! Now refried beans in your breakfast taco....that's a whole different ballpark...

I have tomorrow and Friday off....YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry I just felt like celebrating

• Englishman
    Englishman

That was highly emotional!

Concorde flew right over us at about 2000 feet, tilted on her side so we could see the delta shape.

Anyway, back to the subject of beans for breakfast.

Why not, may I ask?

alt

Englishman

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

EM, start the day with a bottle of wine and end it with a bottle of wine! I've tried it and I was in great spirits all day! Believe me.

Guest 77

• Xena
    Xena

I think I just gained 5 lbs just looking at that!

Thanks....thanks SO MUCH!

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Oh God, now I feel homesick.

Expatbrit

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

I just feel sick...

Yurg...

CZAR

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

I can feel my cholesterol level rising just looking at that plate! However, parts of it look delicious, and I hope you've had a lovely day, Mike! Now, after eating brekkie at Tesco, I would have wandered over to Marks & Spencers and spent the rest of the day happily shopping.

Nina

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Wait a minute! HASH Browns??!!!!! Like in HASH? Since when did England serve MJ legally.... Or am I missing something here?

-

Blue Bubblegum Girl

P.S. so ... erm ... what the heck are hash browns.....

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

That's a huge plateful of food. I think I need to lay down now.

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

Ew, gross... I'm not sure anything there looks edible. Maybe the eggs and sausage. At least now I understand why it's only 2.49 quid.

Viv... hash browns are shredded, grilled potatoes. Good stuff. It looks like our good Englishman subbed in french fries at the last minute instead.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit