I have a plan....

by DATA-DOG 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• problemaddict 2
    problemaddict 2

Also I cosign Daniels thoughts and many others int hat same vein. I like the text to your daughter.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Well, I did it. It's my responsibility to tell the truth. As Commander Adama was fond of saying, "Sometimes, you have to roll the hard six."

My message was as follows:

"Sweetie, I love you. Just because I was not at the Convention today, doesn't mean I'm not aware of the program. I will never abandon you like the parents in the video. You may not fully understand this message right now, and that's ok.

Fear is a poor motivator when compared with love. ( 1 John 4:18 ) I love you, and I will always answer your phone call."

DD

• OzGirl
    OzGirl

DataDog, You're a good dad. Your daughter will remember your message.

• xjwsrock
    xjwsrock

Boom....

Good Job. The contrast is ridiculous.

But hey the Watchtower is just paying the bills. What's a few human rights violated...... Morris needs some new plain black socks.

• Listener
    Listener
    That was a great and important message to send to your daughter DD, even if it hadn't been after she saw the shunning video.

I wonder if she will stop and think as to whether her mother would also give her this unconditional love. I think most of us who grew up with a JW parent knew that this wasn't so.

• TimeBandit
    TimeBandit

Hey Data-Dog. You did a great thing texting your daughter like that. I wish my own father would have stood by me in such a way. It would have meant the world to me. I am rooting for you.

TB-

• smiddy
    smiddy

It`s a pity you cant sit down with your wife and watch the videos of the Australian Royal Commission in sections and discuss like mature adults together what you have just seen , without being judgmental one way or the other.

The pathetic performances by the Elders giving testimony alone should be enough to ring alarm bells.

The video of Vin O`Toole saying he never knew what Theocratic Warfare meant is classic (obvious lie)

G.Jackson`s statement when asked whether JW`s were the only ones that had the "truth" , his reply was "that would be presumptuous of me to say that " ( another lie)

1006 sexual abuse investigations against children , over 50 years and not 1 Elder reported it to the authorities , all handled by a JC in the congregation ,that requires 3 Elders , so that means their were 3018 Elders who failed to report a crime of sexual abuse against a child to the authorities in over 50 years.

What if that was your child , how would you feel today.?

On another tact show her Google:Crimes committed by JW`s ,every crime that has been committed has been done by JW`s. /Her stock answer would be : If they committed those crimes they were not really Jehovah`s Witnesses .

Your answer would be ,

So their are no Catholics in Prisons either ,because if they really committed their crimes they were not really Catholics.

I`m not in your shoes DD ,I`m just putting this out their on this format for all to see how I feel on this subject.

smiddy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit