William Shatner is 90 years old but doesn't look like it-------Why?

by pistolpete 38 Replies latest social current

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Shatner is very interested in cryonics and life extension. Maybe he’s following some sort of regime such as David Sinclair advocates.

• Ding
    Ding

Because Spock told him to live long and prosper...

• waton
    waton

interesting points in this WORKLIFE BBC piece, Baby face, a supposed state of mind, innocence? that keeps harmful juices low?

How looking young can shape your career,

• waton
    waton

so, on October 12 Shatner is going 80 km up with the Bezos rocket. Giving an aura of fame to the exercise.

The bible truthfully foretold that the legs of oldtimers, octogenarians like him, would become feeble, fail , well. for the few minutes in free fall, he is relieved off the pain. at least they dont pollute much, , burning hydrogen, with a water exhaust.

good speed.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

It should be a breeze for Will Shatner as he`s had a lot of experience going where no man has gone before.

I hope he has a peaceful / safe ride .

• waton
    waton

we over 90 year olds are a happy lot, and in no hurry to end a trip, I wonder whether Shatner approached Musk to get a berth on the 3 day orbit deal instead? perhaps Musk, was not a s---war fan either. Well, Bezos has bigger windows

soft landing bill.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

a- Good genetics?

b- Good hairdresser?

c- Good makeup for TV appearances?

d- Good plastic surgeon?

3- All of the above

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

I wish him well and hope the flight is a safe one.

• My Name is of No Consequence
    My Name is of No Consequence

My brother got William Shatner's autograph at a recent Comicon. Just the fact that he was 20 feet away from him made my brother's life!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit