William Shatner is 90 years old but doesn't look like it-------Why?

by pistolpete 38 Replies latest social current

• waton
    waton

why? ---Do not under rate sleep. Seniors, that have managed their M-6-33 retirement account well, can sleep whenever nature calls for it. It is always siesta time ( particularly during droning assembly talks ) sleep is the great free, natural essential restorer. turns back the clock by decades, over the long run.

sleep like a baby, look like a baby.

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

Here is William Shatner being interview in 1958

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19BKU7m2PXQ

• waton
    waton
    Here is William Shatner being interview in 1958

PP likeness of another Jewish boy 2 years before he started "his ministry" in the first century, --- ----forever young.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

It is a well known Scientific hypothesis that if you travel long enough and far enough in Space, you age less than those who stayed behind on Earth, so maybe he really IS Captain Kirk !

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

JEEEEZZZ I hope I look as good as him when I`m 90 ? I like that Phizzy a good scientific explanation.

• waton
    waton
    It is a well known Scientific hypothesis that if you travel long enough and far enough P

Yeah Einstein worked on that, and that is why his hobby was sailing. the faster you go, the slower you move through time. light does not age at all. so:

wt writers should apply Isaiah 65. not to the NW, not the Jewish retournees, but space travelers,

Boyish 5 footers like Gagarin, that commit the sin of making technical mistakes in spaceflight, will die young, --as 5' 7" tall juniors with a boyish smile ( you grow taller in weightlessness).

Einstein should have taken rides in the centrifuges of NASA, instead of in his dinghy. Strong gravity slows down your travel through time too, for observers at least. so:

lets us look the the famous Jewish trio:

Jesus, could have lived eternally, but made it only to 33. They should have pampered him to age 1001 to prove it.

Albert the great, made it to 76. because tobacco is not a health food item. ( put that in your pipe and smoke it)

Shaftner, 90 and counting, as a fellow octenagarian, wishing him a better smile., long youth.

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

Shaftner, 90 and counting, as a fellow octenagarian, wishing him a better smile., long youth.

You know what they say;

Dying in your thirties or forties? “Just fuc*ing Tragic.”

Fifties? “Such a shame.”

Sixties? “Too soon.”

Seventies? “A good run.”

Eighties? “A life well lived.”

Nineties? “ One Hell of a Fuc*ing ride.”

• waton
    waton
    Nineties? “ One Hell of a ***ing ride.”

pp: I made a mistake calling Shatner and me octogenarians. we are actually nonagenarians.

think about that: non - age- narians, naw,

really, after a good sleep, good dream I feel like new, in a non-age condition.

good ride? ride my skateboard every dry day. a balanced life. on the move, on the edge.

The "now" moment to moment we live in is actually a very sharp edge, of zero duration.

• pistolpete
    pistolpete
    waton

we are actually nonagenarians.

think about that: non - age- narians, naw,

That's pretty good💪💪💪

• waton
    waton
    That's pretty good💪💪💪

pp: thank you for the thumbs up. finding gems like that, connections, keeps my brain young and foolish.

The Grreat Teacher. on page 2 said he man is jewish. so: Shatner, according to what was drummed into us in the 1930, 40s*** is in another group than I, he is special, , because he is not a

non-agin arian.

*** "Arians" then and there meaning the "nordic" people, memories that I rather forget, so, that takes 12 years off my life right there. the beginning, not the end , thankfully

we were hungry a lot though, --- the less you eat, the longer you live.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit