Interesting news on Free-Mason Judges

by Blue 27 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• under_believer
    under_believer

Again, you shouldn't worry about what I think. But because you seem determined to press this point, I offer the following:

I was raised in a cult. One of the residual effects of that upbringing is that I can't accept statements without proof. You are making a bunch of statements, which is fine, but then you're expecting me to accept them without proof. Provide that, and we're cool, ok?
    In the case of the three prominent gentlemen you name, there are much simpler explanations for their success, mundane explanations, that don't require the Pentaverate to pull strings for them. None of them were unlikely candidates for success; it's not surprising that they are successful. Prove to me that they wouldn't have succeeded without the Masons.
    As far as "most judges are Masons", as far as "widely known Masonic judges", where are they? Who are they? Name some. And provide proof that they're Masons. And also provide proof that there are a higher percentage of Masonic judges than there are Masonic members of any other section of upper-class society.

• Gumbley
    Gumbley

Give me some time to compile a list, but here is one.

Marshall S.C.J., Thurgood – 1967-1991. Associate Justice appointed by Pres. Lyndon B. Johnson. Confirmed Mason. Marshall is listed in 10,000 Famous Freemasons as having been a director and counselor or the Prince Hall Grand Master Conference, and a 33rd degree Scottish Rite Mason. - Roe vs. Wade's Dirty Little Secret.

• Gumbley
    Gumbley

a few more Masonic Judges: I will keep adding to this

U. S. SUPREME COURT JUSTICES:
    Black, Hugo L.; Blair, Jr., John; Blatchford, Samuel; Baldwin, Henry; Burton, Harold H.; Byrnes, James F.; Catton, John; Clark, Thomas C.; Clarke, John H.; Cushing, William; Devanter, Willis Van; Douglas, William O.; Ellsworth, Oliver; Field, Stephen J.; Harlan, John M.; Jackson, Robert H.; Lamar, Joseph E.; Marshall, John - Chief Justice U.S. Supreme Court 1801 - 1835;

Mathews, Stanley; Minton, Sherman; Moody, William H.; Nelson, Samuel; Paterson, William; Pitney, Mahlon; Reed, Stanley F.; Rutledge, Wiley B.; Stewart, Potter; Swayne, Noah H.; Todd, Thomas; Trimble, Robert; Vinson, Frederick M.; Warren, Earl; Woodbury, Levi; Woods, William B.;

• Scully
    Scully

And the Canadian Judge in Lawrence Hughes' case?? What proof do you have that the Judge was a Mason?

• Gumbley
    Gumbley

Scully, you are getting ahead of me here. First I must build my case that the majority of the world's judges are Freemasons. After I establish that, than we can take a shot at Mr. Hughes and the various other lawsuits, judges, and who they really are.

• minimus
    minimus

Gumbley/Blue----don't you ever get sick of re-inventing yourself to spread your ultimately hateful propoganda? You violate the rules here----once your agenda is manifest.

• Gumbley
    Gumbley

dont know what you are on about. THe issue is Masons. not so much CT Russell, and definately not hate propaganda. Take your false accusations elsewhere and stop bearing false witness against thy neighbour.

• Scully
    Scully

Gumbley:

Did you, or did you not, start a thread with the following title:

Did Masonic Judges Sabotage Lawrences Hughes Case To Protect The WT?

Why not just establish whether the Judge in this case is or is not a Mason, and then you'd have an idea whether this is even worth pursuing further? (Even though most of the members here already are of the opinion that it is a non-issue.)

By the way, what is the percentage of female judges in both Canada and the US? Those female judges are automatically excluded from being Masons, because only males can be Masons.

• Gumbley
    Gumbley
    Those female judges are automatically excluded from being Masons, because only males can be Masons.

Wrong.

While some Masonic Lodges do exclude women, not all of them do. Off the top of my head, I know of two exclusively female Masonic lodges.

The Order of the Eastern Star http://www.easternstar.org/oes/join.html

Job's Daughters http://www.iojd.org/

. . . The Deadline for Spirit Award and Net Two Membership Award submissions is July 11, 2006. Don't forget to get those applications sent in. For more information, click on the appropriate links below . . .

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

It's just an example of what he describes as Jewish Zionist Masonic "tentacles" everywhere.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit