Interesting news on Free-Mason Judges

by Blue 27 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Blue
  • mizpah
    mizpah

Interesting material, Blue.

There has always been a movement against Freemasonry in Europe. Many have been convinced that there is a Masonic conspiracy to control the political leaders in these countries. And the Masons have undoubtedly had an influence there even as they have in our own country.

Many of our Presidents in the U.S. were Masons. But there were also many anti-Masons who formed a political party after the Civil War. Masons came into disrepute. But it survived and continues to this day.

I saw the influence of the Masons in my employment years ago. They promoted and protected their fellow members. But I don't think that there is any world conspiracy as charged by some. The democratic countries have counter measures against any organization that gets too powerful. They can always vote in opposition leaders.

• Blue
    Blue

There is no doubt free masons have done a lot and are involved in a lot and they do stick up for each other. That is called the "brotherhood" Africa wants to do away with them too.

However I believe they are in God's place. I believe we should look more into the Bible and what God really wants such as in the book of Psalms 51:17 The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit; a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise. Not literal sacrifices of animals or people. It certainly is true that teachings of fear are not from God.

• Gumbley
    Gumbley

blue, this is what I tried to tell people about Lawrence Hughes case. Take any court decision into consideration. If most judges are masons, which we both know is true, and if the Watchtower is a Masonic/Illuminati front organization, than there is no way any judge will decide unfavourably against its own "brothers."

• Gumbley
    Gumbley

This is an excellent article blue, from a credible source. Thanks a bunch

A sheriff's membership of a masonic brotherhood infringes my human rights and damages the impartiality of the court.
    Thomas Monogue

Don;t mean to be so negative here but how does anyone stand a chance at winning big against the Watchtower in the Freemasonic Kangaroo courts?

• Gumbley
    Gumbley

bttt

• Gumbley
    Gumbley

Under believer

London's BBC must be conspiracy theorists too. Look at what they reported about the Masons.

• under_believer
    under_believer

I am sorry to have offended you. I disagree with your viewpoint; but you needn't take this personally. At the end of the day, who cares what I think?
    In any case, look carefully at what the BBC reports: they only talk about the man's claims. They don't discuss in that article whether any judges actually are freemasons or not. Nor does the gentleman in question, for that matter, offer any proof.
    What you've found is a report from a reputable news source, saying that someone somewhere believes the same way you do. This doesn't bolster your case, though--six million plus people believe that the Society is God's Channel, and that doesn't prove that claim, either.
    Again, though, don't worry about what I believe or disbelieve. You must follow your own path.

• Gumbley
    Gumbley

You are completetly oblivious to how the system works. Do you think George Bush would have became president if not for his Masonic membership in Yale's Skull and Bones?

Do you think that Bill Clinton would have become president of the United States if he had not been a member of the Grand Masonic Lodge of Israel?

Would Billy Graham have become a star televangelist if he had not been initiated into the 33rd degree of Freemasonry?

The fact that most judges are Masons is not even a secret. There are many widely known Masonic judges.

• Gumbley
    Gumbley

If I am right about the lawsuits against the Watchtower......the Watchtower being a Masonic/Illuminati front, and if I am correct that most Masons are judges, than you guys are going to have to figure out another way around this because there is a way to defeat the Watchtower and bring it down. I would not rely on lawsuits all that much unless you have an astounding case that cant lose....or if you are filthy stinking rich and you have a team of lawyers helping you.

Lets put our collective apostate heads together and come up with something better.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit